Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas party horror!

Panders

Not really - just a bit p@"£& off really. Decided this year we would have a children's novelty Christmas cake on Friday at the party as we haven't had a birthday in ages, haven't had time to make anything so thought I would buy one ...........nothing except an over priced one in M&S and a chocolate overloaded Christmas tree in ASDA surely supermarkets used to do Santa cakes or penguins etc or am I dreaming?

Anyway have decided to build a snow palace from some white Mr Kipling fancies instead and stick in some Frozen characters stuck to cocktail sticks.

Every year there seems to be something quite ordinary (to my thinking anyway) that I find darn near difficult or impossible to get! BAH HUMBUG!!

• Like 1

Well I did too,, but we don't have a huge ASDA and I spoke to the Baker and he just said we have the chocolate Christmas tree that's all, maybe we will get more stock in later in the week (very vague!) as I wanted it for Friday didn't wantt to take the chance really.

No Asda,No Sainsbury,No Tesco,No Morrisonsn where we are .....just a tiny excuse for a Coop in our Village....my wish for Christmas,the convenience Tesco store we were promised 5/6 years ago,but with their profit figs posted yesterday I dont think it will be granted LOL.

I will but don't get too excited!

Well I am excited - but also very jealous does this mean you finish on Friday :o I don't break up until 19th - really wish it was this week - my setting is more like a hospital ward than a pre-school at the moment - coughing and spluttering and green noses all round and that's just the staff :ph34r:xDxD

• Like 2

Well I am excited - but also very jealous does this mean you finish on Friday :o I don't break up until 19th - really wish it was this week - my setting is more like a hospital ward than a pre-school at the moment - coughing and spluttering and green noses all round and that's just the staff :ph34r:xDxD

'Code milky green!' Haha

• Like 1

Yes done and dusted by 12.30 on Friday. We haven't done too badly on the bugs this year, just the odd one off and runny noses we can cope with! However my darling grand daughter had to go to out of hours doctor last night who said she had, conjunctivitis,tonsilitis and an ear infection together with a cough which sounds like she smokes 40 a day! Poor old thing, never seen her look so rough. Now on antibiotics and eye drops so hoping for improvement quite soon.

Yes done and dusted by 12.30 on Friday. We haven't done too badly on the bugs this year, just the odd one off and runny noses we can cope with! However my darling grand daughter had to go to out of hours doctor last night who said she had, conjunctivitis,tonsilitis and an ear infection together with a cough which sounds like she smokes 40 a day! Poor old thing, never seen her look so rough. Now on antibiotics and eye drops so hoping for improvement quite soon.

Poor love - give her a big hug from me x

• Like 1

Yes we are the same sunnyday, break up on the 19th and then the nativity on the 20th. Staff and children are all battling colds and sickness so breaking up cannot come quick enough for us!!

Nasty. Hope she soon feels better.

• Like 1