Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Back to work

I feel tired but blessed on my return to work. It is 22 months since I last worked since battling the big C and subsequent side effects of my treatment. I'm returning part time on reduced duties (ha ha) but it is such a relief.

I made a new friend today a very shy boy who normally doesn't speak much he chatted away staff were impressed I was grateful that I hadn't lost my touch.

See how I feel by the end of the week!

Thanks guys was only going in for 2 afternoons but someone off sick so doing some cover just gonna catch up on paperwork let the rest of the staff run round. I am glad that I have been able to call into work when able and go to meetings it has defo been a help to recovery

Steve I have been active on here it has been the only thing that has kept me sane