Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is the forum always this quiet?

I was led to believe that this forum was the place to be for all things EYFS, but it seems so quiet at the moment - is this because of report writing/time of the year? Or is it always like this?

Have been having a look through old threads gathering ideas :)

Yes it really is the place to be. If you have a question then you will always get an answer on here. It may be the time of year, summer term is always so busy and full on. I personally have not been on so much recently due to personal reasons and have missed it so much, I love to check in on a daily basis usually. :D

It has moments of quiet, but they are rather rare. To be honest I think after all the debating and discussing and campaigning regarding the More Great Childcare 'thingy', we're probably all resting up ;)

• Like 3

I think it depends upon many things. You will find that members check out daily if not hourly what's going on on the forum and chip in as they feel fit. It is not full of constant chatter about eyfs, but a mine of information and wisdom when you need it along with extra support and not just for eyfs things. Pose an interesting question and see what happens!

• Like 3

What Rea really means is that we're all busily arming ourselves for whatever battle the dear Minister dreams up for us next... :ph34r:

Welcome to the Forum, jogyouon. You'll soon be as addicted as the rest of us! :1b

• Like 4

I think it depends upon many things. You will find that members check out daily if not hourly what's going on on the forum and chip in as they feel fit. It is not full of constant chatter about eyfs, but a mine of information and wisdom when you need it along with extra support and not just for eyfs things. Pose an interesting question and see what happens!

Yep - everything Panders said! xD

Sometimes - (not often ;) ) - I actually remind myself to 'keep quiet' - a sort of note to self that goes like this: 'yes,well, hold back on that one sunnyday, the nice people don't always want to know what you think'!!! :ph34r: :blink: :DxDxDxDxDxD

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum..

....and Panders............

if not hourly what's going on on the forum and chip in as they feel fit.

You've got one those 'internet checker' things they were talking about on the news today- are you're tracking me aren't you???? xDxDxD

• Like 1

Yep - everything Panders said! xD

Sometimes - (not often ;) ) - I actually remind myself to 'keep quiet' - a sort of note to self that goes like this: 'yes,well, hold back on that one sunnyday, the nice people don't always want to know what you think'!!! :ph34r: :blink: :DxDxDxDxDxD

Thank you!!! Thought it was just me who couldn't keep quiet :D :D

• Like 1

I didn't mean at the precise moment I posted! :P

Thanks for the replies... I appreciate all the replies and the lovely welcomes too :)

I will no doubt be posing loads of questions soon!

Good job the neighbours dont mind really! I've heard about the parties they have in the Chat room jogyouon, one needs to go armed with jay cloths and wheelie bins!

• Like 1

Perception is a funny thing isn't it.....I suppose it was quietish yesterday with only 31 active topics being discussed and we only averaged over the course of the day 115 users online every 15 minutes :D

The FSF bunch are a quiet, reserved bunch of professionals but ask them a question and they will appear out of the woodwork with assorted views and advice :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)