Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

HELP!

Hi,

I am asking a 'mahoosive' favour from you lovely residents of FSF. Could you kindly fill out a survey for little old me please? Its about the oh so battered to death 'Parent Partnership'. Its a very basic survey (I am rubbish at putting surveys together, so please bear with me!) and it shouldnt take too much of your time. Thanking you in advance ^_^

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PP2013

(I heard you could buy virtual chocolate..... :1b .)

Thankyou Klc106, Loubylou and Suej! Really appreciate your help!

Its for my MA Loubylou, I have been very careful in ensuring that none of the questions identify any settings or people. Its a very general survey that can be filled out by anyone in early years. By using surveymonkey I can collect a good set of opinions and views from a range of practitioners with varied experiences and views.

Thankyou again!

Hi Honey,

Any practitioner that works or has worked in an early years setting directly or indirectly with children (0-5yrs) be it a childminder, nanny, nursery nurse etc etc etc... put another way, any practitioner that has an awareness of working with parents can do the questionnaire. I hope that helps!

Thankyou for taking an interest! :1b

Thank you for all the help you have given me with my survey, I have reached the sample size needed! wahey!!!

I especially appreciate that you have taken time out for a virtual colleague! Your assistance has been invaluable to me and I greatly appreciate your generosity. Should any of you need any help, etc of this nature you know where to find me!

I Feel all gooey and warm inside! Thankyou again!

A,x.

If you would like a read of the final article and see where your efforts have been applied let me know! x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)