Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

tape dispensers

I tend to use a lot of masking tape as it can be torn by hand and will easily peel off anything that also gets 'stuck' like books,door handles, plants, soft toys and staff!!!

thanks all...yes have masking tape but also have coloured tape which needs cutting. Despite lots of training they still seem to cut themselves on the tape dispensers Cait, I know teacher tom made a fab dispenser but i haven't got the time at the mo perhaps i'll just have to persuade a helpful parent.

We use Staples own brand tape dispensers and haven't had any accidents...yet! They are weighted with sand so don't move around. Also (a big plus for us) the 'spool' bit that holds the sellotape in place is fixed to the dispenser so you can't lose it. We used to use Scotch Tape ones but were always losing that middle bit!

We use Staples own brand tape dispensers and haven't had any accidents...yet! They are weighted with sand so don't move around. Also (a big plus for us) the 'spool' bit that holds the sellotape in place is fixed to the dispenser so you can't lose it. We used to use Scotch Tape ones but were always losing that middle bit!

i thought it was just our setting that loses middles. our secretary is always moaning when we ask her to order another dispenser. where do they go? with all the odd socks? x

Edited by sooty99

i've just been wondering about getting two kitchen roll dispensers and attaching to a board....might work???

if you get one wooden wall mountable one lay on table and then attach a small board and serated edge from a tin foil or cling film box - hard to describe what i mean so will try and make one this week and post picture :P

if you get one wooden wall mountable one lay on table and then attach a small board and serated edge from a tin foil or cling film box - hard to describe what i mean so will try and make one this week and post picture :P

it's the serated bit they cut themselves on ...so i was just thinking about the first one to hold the tape (removable roller on kitchen roll holder) then another one in front to stick the tape to so that you can then just cut it....does that make sense???

and don't forget to chain a pair of scissors to it so they are always there...

The pipe one could also be attached to a piece of wood so it is portable and if needed a clamp for keeping it in place on a table..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)