I WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CHRISTMAS

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Like 8

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brilliant!

• Like 1

..............but I luffs cwistmas :mellow: ....... I was actually a bit sad today because the Range was full of Hallowen stuff- and I wanted CHRISTMAS!!!!! :o

xx

Took my old mum out for a spot of lunch last Tuesday - she chose the Beefeater and guess what - they have a ********* tree up :ph34r: :blink: :(xD

Hmmm well I don't really like that :angry: They only put out a naff looking display in order to sell their nasty Christmas dinners :ph34r::o:D

At the least the Range and Garden centres make the effort (albeit to sell I admit!) to make pretty, twinkly, therapeutic, grotto types displays :D

• Like 1

Hmmm well I don't really like that :angry: They only put out a naff looking display in order to sell their nasty Christmas dinners :ph34r::o:D

At the least the Range and Garden centres make the effort (albeit to sell I admit!) to make pretty, twinkly, therapeutic, grotto types displays :D

Absolutely!

I did have a little moan about while we were there - mum said "oh as soon as I saw it I knew you wouldn't like it - does that mean we won't be coming back any time soon"? Bless her - I was very quick to reassure her that of course we can go back whenever she likes :1b

I do apologise for this, but I'm bored and found it while mucking about on the internet. It's a terrible place! http://www.xmasclock.com/

How could you??? Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghh I have so much to do and that is before i think about the festive season...i do however love my house when its snug and warm full of twinkly lights and festive smells :1b

i will add a link and nothing to do with your reminder...

Awww this is lovely and makes you forget about the bad post at the beginning :D

I can't believe that you've said it again :o

I love the 'unmentionable' event too - but I refuse to think about in September!!!

Took my old mum out for a spot of lunch last Tuesday - she chose the Beefeater and guess what - they have a ********* tree up :ph34r: :blink: :(xD

I often think that the expression "i'm gobsmacked" can be over used, but crikey, I am gobsmacked that they have started this sooooo soon.!

• Like 1