Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hard Copies Of The Eyfs

skippy

I was given one at the briefing session our LEA held last week................

So was I :D ::1a ......................................................................

.............................................................................but then,.............. I had to give it back at the end of the session!!! xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

• Like 4

cost??? do you think I would have given up an evening and paid for the most haphazard bit of tr..........sorry, 'briefing' of my life?? No, free session, most of our training sessions are free. every person got a copy of the two books, plus extra leaflets and.................tada!!!! a pack of mini post-it notes, all served up in a cloth bag

• Like 1

Guest MaryEMac

My deputy and myself went to the training, which was free and we got a hard copy of eyfs and some other books and some handouts. Then we were told that there were some spare places and the other three members of staff got on it. It has saved me the job of cascading the training.

Mary

Thanks for replies, no copies given at our briefing, however did tell us to google EYFS and copies start from £4 up. But I haven't founf any at that price, as when you have 10 staff £9 a copy is a lot of money !

just to reiterate a post i've made before...i printed mine in black and white , in draft and then bought cheap plastic folders for them. they are fine and certainly didn't cost me £9... i reckon about £2.50 each ...if that!

• Like 1

Thanks for replies, no copies given at our briefing, however did tell us to google EYFS and copies start from £4 up. But I haven't founf any at that price, as when you have 10 staff £9 a copy is a lot of money !

PLA have them for £ 7 if your a member

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)