Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Off On Me Hols........

hali

So who is up for some house-sitting this weekend? Bit of a Jubilee bash?

I'm there - Sunnyday needs more than one person to take care of her - I've heard rumours about possible outfit choices for the jubilee! :huh: :blink: :P

I will not be able to attend.. have just managed a holiday without you lot knowing , although my place was not empty as I had a a house sitter to look after the cats..

I am doing the jubilee weekend in the village , main road is closed for the tea party, and all the events that go with it..

enjoy your break all. but make sure you tidy up ...

I'm there - Sunnyday needs more than one person to take care of her - I've heard rumours about possible outfit choices for the jubilee! :huh: :blink: :P

'scuse me :o there are new members on this forum who are now wondering just what sort of person I am :ph34r: :blink:

Not that hat she keeps on promising to buy is it?

Nope - I'm knitting her a balaclava as soon as she lets me know what colour she wants.

'scuse me :o there are new members on this forum who are now wondering just what sort of person I am :ph34r: :blink:

Creative, adventurous, imaginative, daring...?

Nope - I'm knitting her a balaclava as soon as she lets me know what colour she wants.

Creative, adventurous, imaginative, daring...?

Ah yes I'm thinking shocking pink for the old balaclava please..........and yes - sounds like a perfect description! xD

Right now - on to serious matters - I have loads of booze.......for some unknown reason lots of our friends felt it an appropriate pressie for the old wedding anniversary...hmmmm...can't think why! :blink: xD So anyway I can bring all of that to halis......won't be able to get there until saturday though......you will have to start without me :(xD

Haha, well if they come to the Jubilee bash (whoops - 'get together') then they'll soon find out eh!

I've got my toothbrush and Union Flag umbrella hat and I'll be setting off straight after work!

Who put that bunting right over the doorway? I nearly took my head off moving through with the tray of hot scones! Please could you hang it back outside? Scones anyone?

Who put that bunting right over the doorway? I nearly took my head off moving through with the tray of hot scones! Please could you hang it back outside? Scones anyone?

Absolutely although to be honest on a day like today I could do with a mug of hot chocolate too!