Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party At Cait's House!

sunnyday

Next time I will take the right turn at that Flying Ferret , asked inside and they gave me all the wrong directions and ended up in Eyemouth instead - very pretty place on the scottish borders... hospitality was good at the hotel ..

Glad you all had a fun night ...

Now I can enjoy the trip home and stop off along the way to do the last bits of shopping I need...

Sorry I didn't say goodnight last night everyone - Cait's fluffy slippers were just so cosy I dropped straight off! Just lots of tea and toast for me Cait.

Panders I was very sympathetic but actually I thought the pondweed/bedraggled look added a certain 'Je ne sais quoi' to the pink pyjamas and I thought you looked rather lovely.

:( Oh thanks Cait....anything that doesn't come in a bucket or a bottle would be lovely.......

Helen - would you be so kind as to give me and Hali a lift to pick up my car......she tells me we can't ring for a taxi - not sure why :wacko: xD:(:(

No worries Sunnyday - I've heard that the ban may be extending to public transport! If Hali can't remember where you left the car maybe we should just stop at all the pubs and see where you're greeted by landlords backing away? :o

Thank you for a lovely evening everyone!

morning ladies...cup of tea would be lovely thanks! sorry been out to walk the dog...took rather longer than i thought, you could have warned me there were so many sheep up here (bloomin dog) :o anyway Finley charged off and came back with something red in his mouth...slight panic untill i realised it was the remnants of the santa claus fom the roof...think he's had it though i'm afraid Cait. funny he also came back with an interesting pair of knickers ...are they yours Panders?

Haha, never mind

So where are we off to tonight? How about yours Sunnyday? :o:(

You would be most welcome.......'fraid I won't be in but just help yourselves (Cait - key is in it's usual place)

:ph34r: Car has been located......the Police have been in touch with Mr S (car is registered in his name)...turns out it is blocking the entrance to the car park of a pub called 'The Pig and Fiddle' ( xD I told Hali it couldn't possibly be called 'The Fig and Piddle')

:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

You would be most welcome.......'fraid I won't be in but just help yourselves (Cait - key is in it's usual place)

:ph34r: Car has been located......the Police have been in touch with Mr S (car is registered in his name)...turns out it is blocking the entrance to the car park of a pub called 'The Pig and Fiddle' ( :o I told Hali it couldn't possibly be called 'The Fig and Piddle')

xD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

Aww, won't be as much fun without you, so we'll have a baking day and come tomorrow instead.

Was Mr S ok about the car? I know The Fiddling Pig - has it been renamed? Before that it had a bad reputation as The Funky Monkey - mainly because it can be hard to say when you've had a few apparently!

Aww, won't be as much fun without you, so we'll have a baking day and come tomorrow instead.

Was Mr S ok about the car? I know The Fiddling Pig - has it been renamed? Before that it had a bad reputation as The Funky Monkey - mainly because it can be hard to say when you've had a few apparently!

xD:( reminds me of the pub on holiday it had been renamed as it's previous title was "the poppit inn" much to the delight and amusement of many a schoolboy :o

:( Oh no - I won't be in tomorrow either......

Mr S fine about the car! :o Oh yes, Pub is now called the Pig and Fiddle......I'm so pleased it's not The Funky Monkey - goodness only knows where we would have gone with that! xD

Well, you're welcome at mine - as long as someone is prepared to do the ironing here too. Oh and the plaster rubble needs picking up off the bedroom floor, a wall or two needs painting....

Anyone still wondering why I'm going to my parents over Christmas?!