Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party At Cait's House!

sunnyday

Anyway.....we're still not there the lights weren't Cait's house after all.........yes, you guessed it.......another pub :o

I was wondering about that but didn't like to say in case you took to drink too! xD

And as for Hali's white fur on black look - very classy...

Nice to see the first few arrive safely - Panders has been here hours and bless her - we can see the bottom of the ironing pile!

Chicken goujons are going down a storm and the second pizza has almost vanished - c'mon ladies!

Nice to see the first few arrive safely - Panders has been here hours and bless her - we can see the bottom of the ironing pile!

Chicken goujons are going down a storm and the second pizza has almost vanished - c'mon ladies!

Oh I'm so pleased that our little black and white friend is already there :o

We will try and get a taxi from the pub......although would have to say Hali looks quite settled here xD

I feel so much better now I've finished the ironing Cait. Is that my bucket of mulled wine? I'm sure Sunnyday won't be needing all of that, and Hali certainly looks as tho she could do with a few black coffees just to slow her down a bit.

Is it always this cold and windy Cait? My sparkly boob tube doesn't appear to be keeping me warm enough, perhaps Zebedee has something I could borrow to keep the chill out.

no no i am ready for some chicken gougons and to try out the mulled wine xD - theres a taxi over there Sunnyday.......

Ah....thing is......er....they're about to start karaoke ....hmm......I thought you might like to give us your rendition of madonna's 'Like a Virgin'? :( well....'fraid I've put your name forward now...... :o

ok back on our way dragged sunnyday into the taxi xD

oh........I was going to do a bit of Gloria Gaynor........."so go, walk out the door, don't turn around now........." - Ok I need to stop that.......the taxi driver has threatened to 'put me out of the taxi' :o

Okey doke - that's a table-full of goodies now!

Now are we mulling some wine or shall I just keep opening bottles? There's more under the tree from Preschool parents - oh and there's a tub of Celebrations too!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ........ Oh thanks Panders! :( Now Hali was a gag really necessary? :o Oh Ok perhaps it was........right lead me to the bucket! :(

xD What you haven't made it yet? :( What on earth have you been doing.......oh ironing......right let's get this party started......is Inge here yet? :wacko:

Best get some flanelette jamas into the airing cupboard - how many folk are stopping over?

I'm not even at the party but the mention of flanelette jamas has me thinking I might invite myself! It's our staff night out on Thursday and I want to wear jamas but they won't let me even if they're sparkly ones!

Oh now that's just mean! You just get on over here in your sparkly jamas and I'll lend you my fluffy bootie slippers!

On my way... let me just make I've got it right - it's right at the Flying Ferret? Is there a big sign saying 'Cait's house' having not been your way before - I can bring some pecan cheesy biscuits!