Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fed Up Of Your Diet?

SueFinanceManager

:oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure:

Brilliant - well I don't know about anyone else......I'm off to eat some cake! ;)

It did make me smile....I don't know for sure but I don't think Nigella has had work done??? Please correct me if wrong.

I am sure genes has a lot to do with it but the contrast between the 2 is striking :ph34r:

Chocolate chip croissants I'm on my way!! :oxD

Its not what you eat its about how you feel, and I'd say eating cake makes you feel wonderful, hence Nigella and a colonic irrigation makes you feel, well, not wonderful :(

But how would you feel if you were Gillian McKeith and this popped up to haunt you? It would have been a much better comparison if we'd seen a picture of Nigella after a few days in the jungle without access to hair and make up styling!

But how would you feel if you were Gillian McKeith and this popped up to haunt you? It would have been a much better comparison if we'd seen a picture of Nigella after a few days in the jungle without access to hair and make up styling!

Ohh trust you to be nice....can't we just be rude about GM.....

Maz is right I s'pose :(

Nigella might spend her life in Gok type knickers for all we know and have her bottom injected into her face xD

I am sure she wears good undies but we all use what is available to us to make the most of what we have and feel good about ourselves. As for injecting her bottom into her face I didn't realise she was a contortionist :o

Haha this does make me feel a lot better about my not-so-healthy diet! :o

On the other hand poor Gillian does have that condition where her spine is twisted causing her constant pain, and I'd bet no amount of good diet would stop that from aging you, so I do feel a little sorry for her.

Haha this does make me feel a lot better about my not-so-healthy diet! :o

On the other hand poor Gillian does have that condition where her spine is twisted causing her constant pain, and I'd bet no amount of good diet would stop that from aging you, so I do feel a little sorry for her.

Oh ok I feel bad now :(

I will immediately stop my being rude about GM and apologise unreservedly.....going to go and hide under a rock now with a peanut butter sandwich.....that'll be good for my diet Nigella style xD