Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ok Is This The Quietest Night Ever On Fsf?

finleysmaid

I know, isn't it quiet? Not much happening on the ferret forum I go on either (yes I know its sad)

Its been quiet everywhere I've been today, car parks empty, straight to the counter at the bank and at the post office. I suppose everyone's on holiday, relaxing and sleeping and just breathing deeply.

Well I've been out with the girls from work for a post-closure get together. We went to Build a Bear in Reading, and then onto Giraffe for some yummy food.

But I'm here now, what did I miss? :o

im only on here so much because i've got to write all 42 policies and re-write all the procedures so looking for any distractions i can find!!! never mind off on holibobs tomorrow YEAH :o ...keys are under the guinea pig hutch!!! tea in the cupboard all welcome as long as you give the cats a cuddle!

Distractions always welcome - I am having new TV aerial installed next week. They need to get to the corner of my dining room. I haven't been to the corner of my dining room for years, will finally have to sort out the piles and piles of school stuff that I've been storing there! Can see me coming on here lots with 'Has anyone heard of... can I throw it out?' questions!

And I've decided to knit so making lots of doll's clothes for September. It was strange to have the evening sans laptop!

Obviously I have to log on to just check that you are all here this morning, goes without saying. :o

So I'm just knitting, but I'm here in the cupboard, with everyone else!!

And I've decided to knit so making lots of doll's clothes for September. It was strange to have the evening sans laptop!

Obviously I have to log on to just check that you are all here this morning, goes without saying. :o

So I'm just knitting, but I'm here in the cupboard, with everyone else!!

Oh, I started crocheting the first week of hols- but family made strange comments about my 'creations' so I gave up and am back here!!! ( I was making 'fruit'!!).

Min you I must look like a stalker because I never log-out........ I'm afraid I might forget my password.. xD:(

have you cleared out the cupboard then HappyMaz...what did you do with paper mountain!!

and what bear did you make ...and what does it say????? :oxD:( ...

Well what else would I make to remind me of my last day at nursery, finleysmaid? :(

post-8466-1312555340_thumb.jpg

I have done nothing with the paper mountain. Here it is in all its glory. Anyone want any?

post-8466-1312555152_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous bear - and impressive paper mountain! Would love some but too far to walk for some!

I wonder did Catma ever get that box up to Cumbria? If we did 'hands up the country' there wouldn't be any paper left by the time everyone had taken a bundle on its way up here!

Oh, I started crocheting the first week of hols- but family made strange comments about my 'creations' so I gave up and am back here!!! ( I was making 'fruit'!!).

Min you I must look like a stalker because I never log-out........ I'm afraid I might forget my password.. xD:(

I never intentionally log out, son's laptop forgets me though and I do have that moment of panic when I realise I have to remember one of the 100s of passwords I've got. :o

It does feel strange when the forum is quiet, maybe we should have a wild party whilst no one is looking?

Well if you're about for a bit maybe a visit to chat is in order? I need cheering up... :o

Well if you're about for a bit maybe a visit to chat is in order? I need cheering up... :(

Love to join you in chat but have to go our now - I'll check in when I get back (late!!!) -could be the worse for drink xD

Been were you are now and it is a strange feeling, I didn't own the setting but it was an 'old eastablished' family..... and if I'm honest it took me quite a while to fully come to terms with the closure.

((((((xxxxxxx)))))))

:o On a different note - my banana's are on the top of the smilie list now......... just had to use them!!!!!

I love the bear!!! reminds me of someone! :o i would love to relieve you of the papermountain but have one of my own to sort (now covered in thick layer of dust as the stupid ****** men have just knocked a huge hole in the ceiling! argh anyway off to Wales in the morning so toy dragons all round???

(hugs Happymaz ..thinking of you xD )

i just wanted to say that i have seen Happymaz dressed up but i haven;t seen her bear!!! :(:oxD

Well now you've seen me dressed up and you've seen my bear, too! :(

And now I should explain that finleysmaid came to visit on the last day of nursery and witnessed the full effect of me dressed as Snow White. I offered to pay for her counselling sessions but it seems she's recovering nicely without!