Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

FSF Address Change

Steve

Hi all -

Just to let you know that we'll be changing the URL (address) of the FSF imminently. Currently - as you probably know since you're here - it is foundation-stage.info. We're changing this to eyfs.info (well apart from the obvious it is obviously also less letters to type).

Don't worry about this too much - the old address will still work - you'll simply be re-directed to eyfs.info and can use this address in the future as you get used to the idea.

The only thing you might find is that you need to log in again, where normally you get automatically logged in. For any of you who can't remember your log in details, as ever you can contact us via email - admin@foundation-stage.info - or very soon admin@eyfs.info. :o

Thanks Steve, I noticed the change this morning when I got redirected and needed to log in. Good to see that everything else is exactly where I left it though :o

Thanks for pointing things out chaps. It was all a bit hair raising and frantic yesterday and I had to go and sit in a dark place after about 7pm. Still, mostly things seem ok, although I've had to disable the PRAMS downloads until Monday as the installation process is a bit messed up. And these Avatars - I'll have to go and have a poke around to see what's happening there.

Sorry if the day was disrupted. I'm assuming you all had to log back in?

But I'm glad to be on the other side of it. It's not just the address change, although that was very necessary, but there's all sorts of structural changes I was making at the same time - I've been very lazy over the years about where I put everything so I had a major spring clean, which is always a bit risky when you're as disorganised as I am. :o

Yes I had to log back in.

I did think the menu on the left side was smaller, although a straw poll of everyone in chat last night suggested it was my imagination. I usually have my text size set to a minimum size, but it still seems smaller than that.

I don't see any avatars anyway so I cant comment on that one.

Glad it all went without major disasters.

Yes I noticed the login bit, but good old firefox had remembered my login.

Quick edit to say that I see Sunnyday's Avatar is still in evidence - now that's just favouritism Steve!!!!

Edited by Cait

No - you'll have them back tomorrow, promise! I just haven't had time to sort it out over the weekend. They're all still there, and all attached to your accounts - they just need me to connect them back up again...

sunnyday - your avatar appears from a link to another site (you can see this in your 'My Controls' screen. :o

sunnyday - your avatar appears from a link to another site (you can see this in your 'My Controls' screen. xD

I'll take your word for it Steve! :(

No idea now how I set it up - don't think I'll start 'fiddling' anything could happen! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)