Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Plastic Cups/mugs

Belated Happy New Year wishes to everyone!

Does anyone know where we can buy plastic cups or mugs with handles? How done a "Mr Google" search without much success!

Hopefully someone can help.

Oh and OFSTED looming

Thanks

Bren

and ours from the poundshop.. again wide at the bottom.. they still have them occasionally...

or look in supermarkets at picnic items.. we had some melamine ones which were good one year from there (may be a bit early though)

Hi - mine came from 'Whittards' - but that was many moons ago........they are really good - very wide - therefore less likely to spill if you see what I mean...........wonder if they still do them........

Didn't Whittards go out of business last year?

just a point of interest..

Whittards went into administration when the Iceland banks had their crisis.. but were sold off and closed about a third of their chops.. but they are still there and supposed to be recovering ..

Belated Happy New Year wishes to everyone!

Does anyone know where we can buy plastic cups or mugs with handles? How done a "Mr Google" search without much success!

Hopefully someone can help.

Oh and OFSTED looming

Thanks

Bren

Just a passing thought - are they for the adults, or the children?

We need some too, I believe Hope have some but they were about £50 for a pack of 50. We dont need that many and dont really have that to spend so any more ideas anyone?

Wonder if you could split a pack and share it - postage might not be so much.

Thank you for replies. The cups are for the children. We find ones with handles are good for the younger children who are learning how to drink from cups.

Will keep searching!!

Bren

(sorry Maz if I just let everyone know about your Ikea habit xD:o:()

Just so long as you keep that other thing secret, that's fine Sue.

As far as I'm aware Ikea don't do children's cups with handles, I'm afraid. I'll have a look when I'm there next!

we had to do similar with plates.. no pink ones...

always reminds me of the child we had who would not sit on a chair unless the colour was the same as his jumper... was fine to begin with but became a bit obsessive and cause no end of issues.. we spent about a week watching him arrive and then removing all the chairs that colour, if they were not there he did not bother!

now back to plastic cups with handles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)