Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wii Fit Plus With Balance Board

Cait

I "borrowed" my sons Wii, and bought the package which comes with balance board and game.

I also bought a second nunchuck (?) the bit you hold in your hand!!

It is great fun and am sure if used regularly it would keep you fit.

However, last time I got on the board it reminded me it had been many months since my last visit!!!

I can't remember now if it gave me it in weeks or months!!!

Very depressing!

Hence I have not used it since!!!!!!

It will make you laugh though when I tell you that I enjoyed the Wii boxing so much that I got really into it and pulled lots of muscles in my one arm and shoulder. Could hardly lift a thing for a week!!!!

Nowadays my husband has fitted the Wii to the upstairs TV and watches iplayer through it!!

Very relaxing . . . . . . . .

Nothing to do with Wii but I have just noticed that it says that SmileyPR has posted at 9.59 on Wednesday morning and I make the time 9.26 right now, does this mean that the "clock" for this forum needs putting back an hour? :o

BMG

...oh, and my edit time is an hour ahead.

Edited by BMG

It sounds like you might not have set your preferences to automatically adjust for BST, BMG (crikey, that looks confusing - two sets of letters you don't normally see together...).

If you go to your preferences here and check the relevant box that should sort it out. :o

I climbed onto my Wii balance board yesterday for the first time in months. My aching muscles today are testament to the fact! I was rather pleased to find that I have actually lost 2lbs since the last time I was on it though. Perhaps I ought to put it away for a few more months and hope it has the same effect. :o

and this is a timely reminder to get mine out again.. tend to use it in winter as I am out and about in summer more..

Hubby constantly says turn the volume down .. the step one 'does his head in' with the plink plonk sound! :o

we too got it as a bundle a long time ago now.. think we found an offer ... and do enjoy using it..

Inge

Edited by Inge

Hi Cait!

If you are able to slowly make the earnings for the console, then go for it. I find the Wii to be the most family orientated video console and the Wii Fit Plus bundle is just superb :o ! There is even a new Wii game out there... the Wii Party. It also seems interesting.

I don't want to play any games on it (not got time for that) but I want to do the exercise thingys

some of the games are as good for exercise as the wiifit...

I do a dance one.. exhausting... and the sports ones are also good .. usually know which set of muscles I have used next day.. it is a case of choosing active 'games' which use whole body or particular part of it..

The exercise things can become monotonous and boring as with any exercise dvd etc... so need a change

Inge

Think my wii came with one nun chuk but you'd need another one if you wanted to play against someone. You'd need console, board and wii fit plus game. Is clever and good fun but as I read on an amazon review it doesn't stop you from eating chocolate biscuits!!