Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

Thought I might order in an Indian Takeaway girls, looking at the menu on line it offers a Mix Salad Bowel as an accompaniment - any takers?

And just found some Ken Dodd in the record collection - I knew Dublinbay wouldn't let us down

Edited by Panders

Any Des O'conner there... or perhaps a bit of Val Doonican...

dont forget to order the nan bread and Onion Baji - medium curry ... love a good jalfrezi...

and beer tonight I think to go with it... better go to the offie.. seems we have drunk it all...

Inge

Hmmm - as above for the take-away please........think I might give the 'salad bowel' a miss........

Any Dean Martin in the record collection...........

'I'll ask the man behind the bar for the jukebox

And the music takes me back to Tennessee..........lalalalalalala (can't remember that bit!)

Little Ol' Wine Drinker me...........!!!

Oh and I heard that Geraldine was merely looking at the mushrooms growing in that damp patch by the greenhouse, ready for her next OU course on flora and fauna. Either that or she found a funghi to share an illicit drop of cider with...

Maz

Me?!! oh no! any hand/footprints in damp patches are definitely not mine. I have been unable to get anywhere near the greenhouse as I have been buried in a paper mountain otherwise known as 28 transition reports each being 7 A4 pages. I was about to make my way to investigate the growing mushrooms when I emerged from the paper mountain but yesterday I was buried again -- a nicer experience than the paper mountains as I found myself floundering in the equivalent of a florist shop and had my own damp patch caused by parents tears. Soooooo I already have all the flora and fauna I need in preparation for my next OU course - so much so I have learnt all I need to know and have contacted the OU and changed my October course to Autistic Spectrum Disorders! As for the cider .. hic.. I ... hic... don't..hic..know...hic . anything about thats hic,... hic...

funny you should mention that - I've just been looking at this one and wondering whether it's time to dabble again!

It is the very one I am registered for! I printed off the course description and showed it to my area SENCO and she was very impressed!

Really looking forward to getting back to study mode, and to be doing it just for pleasure is a good feeling -

go on Cait sign on the dotted line and we can compare notes :o

Hi you lot. I don't think my house has seen such shenanigans in many years. If you're all finished with Lars and Sven then just rinse them out and leave them on the clothes airer in the garage please.

Hope you all enjoyed the party........if you want to continue then I'll have Tesco deliver some more alcohol & nibbles and some bbq food tomorrow. Beryl my daily help will give the place the once over....just make sure there's no knickers, mankinis or other unsuitably dressed young muscle men (hmmmm!!) lying around (that sort of thing makes her behave rather girlishly!)

I, on the other hand am enjoying a rather warmish 32 degrees and have just managed to wrestle the laptop away from my rugrats who think the world will end if they can't check facebook.

I will look in again in a couple of days.

Enjoy the free house while you can.

Love to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is the very one I am registered for! I printed off the course description and showed it to my area SENCO and she was very impressed!

Really looking forward to getting back to study mode, and to be doing it just for pleasure is a good feeling -

go on Cait sign on the dotted line and we can compare notes :o

Ooh it's tempting - would Dublinbay let us use her study do you think?

Ooh it's tempting - would Dublinbay let us use her study do you think?

Well I am just looking through yellow pages to find an antique restorer (not an old person who restores you understand but someone who restores old things :o ) in the hope we can get rid of the damage to dublinbays ancient rocking chair in the study before she gets back. Providing we can make good this damage (and did you say the glazier was coming tomorrow to replace the kitchen window??) I am sure she will let us use her study. There again....

Ah - we need a French polisher too, for the coffee table Maz was dancing on,

AGAIN!!!!! :oxD:( dear oh dearie me will that girl ever learn pole dancing on a coffee table is not a great idea. Mind you I have to say going by the damage to the table she must have really been giving it her all .. shame I missed it but I was trying to control the sliding down the bannister race at the time :(

AGAIN!!!!! :oxD:( dear oh dearie me will that girl ever learn pole dancing on a coffee table is not a great idea.

Tsk! Tsk! I've told you I only like dancing with Czechs.

Tsk! Tsk! I've told you I only like dancing with Czechs.

Oh :o I thought that was supposed to be your secret xD:( and that the pole dancing on the coffee table was a good cover up. Now you have shared your passion here I guess it's OK for me to share the photo I took of you last week, can't remember now was it in the early hours of Thursday morning? :(:(

post-1999-1280041257_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geraldine

I hope they didn't knock the ball off the newell post this time! Took ages to arrange the fix last time

Shhhhh.............I have fixed it with some blu-tack - she'll never notice :o

Excellent photo Geraldine - and well done Maz - your dancing skills are truly impressive!

Now..........about that locked room..........

So, 'twas on a Monday morning the gasman came to call ..........

He's coming first thing to sort out the Aga you'll be pleased to hear, then we don't have to use the barbecue under the awning

I guess it's OK for me to share the photo I took of you last week, can't remember now was it in the early hours of Thursday morning? :oxD

Geraldine I thought you were my friend. Now everyone else on the Forum will know how short I am!