Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ah Well

Oh PPP I really do feel for you - I'm sorry that no one is able to come and support you either. If there is nothing of any note then maybe you should just dump it on them and walk away.

Just remember there truly is life after this - in my case I had to hire a legal eagle because of some of the things being said and done and published in the local press. They had to eat v. humble pie and the editor and reporter of our local paper had to print an apology. Must confess I did find that quite gratifying and can honestly say that I have absolutely no regrets - you will be truly better off without them.

Chin up - time to move on and enjoy YOUR life and make it good for you

Take care

Lots of hugs.

It doest matter whether the things you have are importnat or not, I'd still let them have the lot, that way they can never say you kept things.

Are the premisis owned by the group? If not, can they really stop you from going there with the stuff to drop it off? I certainly wouldnt want them at my home, can you drop it at your deputys or better still the person who has taken your place, as one professional to another?

No, it's a community building. I can't drop it at either of the nice staff members houses as they don't drive and wouldn't be able to carry it; and to the one who's replaced me, I don't want to go near her! She's no professional anyway.

Hi PPP,

just wanted to send you a hug and to hope that tonight you can move forwards into a better place and get a good nights sleep.

Take time to think about what you want to do in the future but use the next few weeks to enjoy spending time with your family and doing things that make you smile. Good luck with the house move and keep int ouch with us all here.

Love and prayers and hugs

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Their response:

Wait for it...........................

Thank you but I could've collected it... and.........

I hope you are feeling better and please feel free to let me know if you find anything outstanding.

Everyone - the Committee and Staff and Parents, send you all our best wishes

Well, my voice went rather high in response to that!!!!!!

:o

How anyone can have the barefaced cheek to say that after what they've done is beyond me!

You are better off out of there. It's all behind you now.

One day you'll be able to look back on your time there and remember the good bits. In the meantime enjoy the extra time to plan your move and spend time with family.

Don't give the people you've walked away from any more thought than you have to. They don't deserve it.

Guest jenpercy

Is that outstanding as in - something you have done before you left that we should pat our own backs about - or anything outstanding that you haven't done because you were pushed out. either way its really cheeky. I thnk you should go to employment tribunal. I have a feeling, as someone who has been threatened with it, that it is mainly the nuisances who go.

did you know that if there isn't enough money in the pre-school kitty the treasurers are liable personally.

good luck

Jen

did you know that if there isn't enough money in the pre-school kitty the treasurers are liable personally.

/quote]

:( Oh how VERY tempting :o

PPP, many years ago I was advised by my Staff Association to claim Constructive Dismissal against my then employer ( a VERY large multinational) I had 1 visit from the SA rep, 1 trip to a local solicitor (with SA) and a settlement offer within 4 weeks!!

The settlement made the difference between me working full time and part time when my daughter was very young and ultimately led to a complete change of direction which is how I registered as a childminder xD Every cloud.............

PLEASE get in touch with a local solicitor who offers a free legal advice surgery and find out where you stand.

Nona

Have read this thread with horror and dismay and just wanted to add yet more hugs and best wishes to the list. What a sad and terrible situation you have found yourself in. I am so sorry, but hope that you can now put it all behind you.

All the very best for your new future, what ever it is that YOU choose to do next.

You are correct suebear. I've not had the confirmation of my departure in writing yet as promised so will wait for the postman today. If no sight of a cheque I shall we 'aving a word'.

Hi P3, late joining in here, but hugs as I have been in a similar situation some time ago.

Hope all goes well for you in the future - don't give them a second thought when this is all over

Sue x