Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Shouting From The Roof Tops

Gezabel

Oh what a FANTASTIC day at preschool today :oxD:(

Forgive me but I just have to shout that a little chap jumped today for the first time :(:(

this little fellow is four and a half and he has a diverse range of problems/difficulties but my goodness he could give us all a lesson of dealing/facing/coping with the cruel cards life has dealt him.

Time and time and time again this chap has done his utmost to join his peers in any activity going. He loves the trampoline but has never yet managed to actually jump, his feet don't leave the trampoline so he kind of bounces but today he 'took off' and I am so thankful i was there to see his face it was utterly priceless and I nearly cried! He shrieked 'I jumped, I did i did i did ....'

His utter delight was almost tangible and I had a huge golfball in my throat as I shared the news at hometime.

I can't quite put into words what an achievement this is and I have come home with that lovely warm feeling that makes all the stress/paperwork etc etc etc etc pale into insignifcance - today is what it's all about :wacko: xD

Sorry just had to share :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

Just lovely, Geraldine! And all the more fantastic because he has such caring practitioners for whom this is worthy of celebration.

I'm sure you'll bask in the rosy glow of this triumph for some time!

Maz

I stopped 4 little ones running round the room, we spoke about where we run and where we walk; "Billy" says I "do we run indoors", "no" says Billy "but I wasn't running I was chasing!!!"

No answer to that one!!!! :o