Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Grrrr

Cait

Ok, it's the half term holiday. I can tell because I'm feeling rubbish! Tonsillitis, and general malaise and don't feel like doing anything! Zebedee has taken a few days off work so we can do things in the garden and go for walks, but all he's ending up doing is making me cups of tea and giving sympathy - which is nice, but .....

SIGH :o

Awwww Cait, its always the way isnt it. I am also suffering from malaise, however I have no medical excuse other than Sef distraction methods, which I am getting ever so good at.

Hope your feeling better soon and can enjoy a few days doing the garden and going for walks, before pre school beckons again.

Claire x

Hope you feel better soon Cait.

I wonder if 'half-term malaise' is an officially recognised condition.

My daughter has a sickness bug, I am hoping I won't get it and she will be better soon because we are supposed to be going to London tomorrow for a bit of a treat, an expensive one at that!

Hope you're better soon Cait!

It's always the way isn't it!? I went down with the dreaded sickness bug in the early hours of Thursday so had no children Thurs & Fri - which is nice except I don't earn anything! and I've spent today catching up on Learning Journeys xD sigh!

Still, all done now and I feel better so will be fit to take my daughter out tomorrow! :o

Nona

Hi Cait,

Hope you continued to get better and were able o enjoy a bit of the holidays. I have had a re-occurence of the infection behind my knee so not a good half term and now signed off for next week but at least with my own children back at school next wek I can rest.

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Thank you Nicky - tonsillitis and aches and pains are nothing to what you've had to put up with! I've had a much more sedentary week than I intended, although Zebedee and I did manage a lovely walk in the woods today in the glorious sunshine. Great to see the catkins all waving and some pussy willow just starting to break.