Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Prams

Steve

Hi all -

Regarding the recent topic on a recording tool for FS1, this topic is to link to the first in a video capture of a beta version of the program we'll be letting loose on you tomorrow (Wednesday). (find the original discussion here if you haven't seen it).

Apologies for being a little indirect in this link, but we're a little bit concerned about making the link available to visitors. If a hundred people simultaneously access the video it will undoubtedly not be good for our server...

Find the video here

Wow, I know I replied on the other thread already, but hey, credit where credit's due - IT'S AMAZING! Can't wait for wednesday when it goes live!

Thank you!

As hard as I try I cannot find this in the resources library - can anyone give me a clue??

Its not released yet... Weds is release date..

makes me wish I was still working.. would have saved me tons of time!

well done Steve on this I will be watching and adding my twopenneth if I feel it would be helpful.

Inge

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get on with part two then since it seems to be useful!

well done Steve on this I will be watching and adding my twopenneth if I feel it would be helpful.

Your twopenneth is always helpful Inge! :o

Hi all -

Regarding the recent topic on a recording tool for FS1, this topic is to link to the first in a video capture of a beta version of the program we'll be letting loose on you tomorrow (Wednesday). (find the original discussion here if you haven't seen it).

Apologies for being a little indirect in this link, but we're a little bit concerned about making the link available to visitors. If a hundred people simultaneously access the video it will undoubtedly not be good for our server...

Find the video here

I enjoyed that, thankyou. Please can I ask what the relevance of having the settings unique number is? If the data is to be 'in house' who will this benefit? It's not a problem, I just wondered why you'd chosen to have it entered

Hi Cait -

No real reason. When I was trying to figure out what data would need to be displayed on the reports, it seemed to me that certain things should be available, such as the logo, setting name, registered person (which I've just noticed we haven't put a field in for) and URN.

It's the same with the children's information. The children in some settings have UPNs (mainly FS2 settings), which I guess reception classes would need to cite.

These, along with other fields (SEN, EAL etc) are optional fields so only get filled out if the managers want to use them. :o

Looks brilliant, a big thumbs up from me. This is going to be so useful and looks pretty straight forward to use. I am so looking forward to getting my hands on it when it goes live. Congrats to all that have worked on this and many thanks in advance.

Aaaah- no don't.

Heard him loads of times, he's not as good as you xD He sounds as if he's been trained!!!! :o

Whereas Steve sounds like he hasn't been trained? :(

It is a good video. The pace it nice and slow and easy going with all the obvious bits explained regularly - just right for me!

I'll be looking out for it this morning whenever I need a break from essay writing (every 2 minutes then).

loved the turoials!! fantastic!!

i have tried to download the programme but can't it says cant be downloaded because the JRE is to small, does anyone know what this means???