Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Health And Safety Question

Verona

A member of staff has just started her NVQ3 and is doing about H & S at the moment. She brought in part of her homework today - she is stuck on one question - so she thought she would "ask a friend". unfortunately none of her friends could help :o - can you help, please?

She has answered all the questions on signs (fire exits, chemicals, corrosive materials, etc, etc,) but has got stuck on just one - it's the letter "e" or "E" - we have racked our brains but no-one knows the answer. We came up with a few silly ideas ........ I said I would come onto the FSF as some one here would know - can anyone help please???

Sue J

Inge why did you edit your post?

I looked on the site you highlighted but couldn't find what I was looking for!!!! Thanks for that - even though it has disappeared now xD

I am going to go get something to eat now - I have spent too long on this and it's not even my homework - I'll pop back later and see if anyone has come up with anything. Thanks everyone :o

Sue J

Inge why did you edit your post?

I looked on the site you highlighted but couldn't find what I was looking for!!!! Thanks for that - even though it has disappeared now xD

I am going to go get something to eat now - I have spent too long on this and it's not even my homework - I'll pop back later and see if anyone has come up with anything. Thanks everyone :o

Sue J

sorry had a look after I had posted it and found it was not what you wanted really, more signs to display...

so removed it...

Inge

Yes could be E-Safety, my daughter had a letter home from school about just that, about how children can protect themselves on the internet and about a campaign by the police's Child Exploitation and Online Protection unit (CEOP).

From the head of E-Learning - so is that electronic?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)