Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Had To Tell Someone

Just had to tell someone as part of my 3rd year modules (for the BA) I submitted an assignment focussing on Yoga in education (early years) - well the tutor has just emailed me to say not only did I get a first class for it but they want to publish the research!!

i am so excited, :o I had my friends funeral yesterday which was horrendous :wacko: xD and today i feel elated about this opportunity....I am awaiting a call from an editor and a possible chance to use the assignment to promote Yoga in schools using my research as a bid for funding xD:(:(

Scarey when you have mixed emotions though - need to go and get a cup of tea and do some nice breathing! :(

Congratulations! What an achievement!

Let us know where and when it will be published ant we'll all be getting copies.

Gruffalo2 :o

Well done Shirel, I could have used some calming techniques with my children this morning. A brilliant achievement, mrsW.

Wow how great and what a fantastic achievement after all your hard work.

Just remember to do the deep breathing and to enjoy a nice cup of tea.

Let us know when it's going to be used so we can get a copy

Nicky Sussex

That's fantastic news Shirel......well done on your great achievement. You must be so proud of yourself.

Do let us know when you are published won't you so we can all read about yoga in the early years. Sounds very interesting. Well done on your first too! :o

Many many congratulations to you shirel - as you say yesterday was a horrible day for you all but what a lovely ray of sunshine for you today. I'm sure your friend would be (and is) very proud of you.

Enjoy your moment of glory and keep us all posted as to when and where your research will be published!

Maz

Well done thats fantastic news after I'm sure you worked hard for it! Hope you enjoyed your brew and looking forward to reading it when you're famous! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)