Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

1000th Post!

sunnyday

Wow - my 1000th post!

Proof if any were needed that I have far too much to say for myself!!!

I would like to use this 'milestone' to say a sincere thank you to all my 'forum friends'.

I am completely new to this social networking in the virtual world - have never used nor understood the attraction of facebook etc.etc. - but I just love this forum - highly addictive!

So thank you everyone - thank you for letting me share your triumphs and disasters and for allowing me to share mine with you, thank you for all the wise words, the useful links, the wonderful downloads so freely shared, for all the laughs and even for the times you have moved me to tears with some sad stories.

I hope that I have managed to offer some useful advice along the way, and hope that I haven't bored you all to death!!!

Sunnyday

Proof if any were needed that I have far too much to say for myself!!!

Not quite sure what that says about me then! :o

Congratulations on your 1000th post, sunnyday. It is great to be part of such a diverse family isn't it? Here's to the next thousand! xD

Maz

Thank you all for your congrats. and kind words.

Daddydaycare - very funny! Yes I do have a job and a family - but I'll let you into a secret - shhhh don't tell anyone - I don't have a 'completed SEF' or a 'tidy house'!!!!!

Sunnyday

congrats from me too! I have to ration my visits here or I won't get degree completed-it's too addictive! (I was warned though.)

Am looking forward to using this fab site for info in Sept when I start GTP though Woo Hoo!!

all the best Sunnyday :o

Belated congratulations Sunnyday on your 1000th post, thought I'd better respond asap or it could have been your 2000th at the rate your posting. :(

I used to be 'board leader' but hali's pipped me now with over 8000 (not that we're counting xD ) Even though I'm not in an early years setting I'm still addicted. :(:o :wacko:

You have a great sense of humour and are a valued member of the forum, so Cheers and here's to your next 1000. :(

Peggy

congrats from me too! I have to ration my visits here or I won't get degree completed-it's too addictive! (I was warned though.)

We do try to warn everyone when they make their first post - but do you know I don't think they always believe us, chocisgood! :o

Maz

Thank you all for your congrats. and kind words.

Daddydaycare - very funny! Yes I do have a job and a family - but I'll let you into a secret - shhhh don't tell anyone - I don't have a 'completed SEF' or a 'tidy house'!!!!!

Sunnyday

Hmm, come to think of it, nor do I but I am nowhere near a thousand posts...

Probably says more about me than it does about you! :o