Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

1000th Post

Lorna

Some of you that have known me on the forum for a few years will know the dilemmas and decisions I have had to make- do I apply for a new job, do I stay where I am, do I finally decide it's time to do the IVF treatment and see what happens?

Well earlier this year we took the plunge and it worked. :o

I am delighted but shocked to announce that we are 11+ weeks pregnant with Triplets!

Long story but up until this week we thought it was twins... had a bit of a scare... had an emergency scan and there were three little people waving at us on the screen!

oww wow lorna congratulations what great news - im a godmother to triplets xD

make sure you take care of yourself and celebrate well... :o

also congrats on your 1000th post - many more to come i hope :(

:o WOW! WOW! WOW!

Lorna - that's fantastic and what a memorable 1000th post, take very good care of yourself. I look forward to following your - and their!-progress.

Nona

congratulations from me too -three times over! what a great day for you both -take extra care of yourself - keep us updated with your progress - will be exciting for us all to hear how you are and how pregnancy is progresing

hello Lorna

What great news for you and your partner.I shall be looking for updates to see how you are all doing! How exciting!!!

Guest Wolfie

Many many congratulations from me too! Look after yourself and please give us regular updates on how you are doing! :o

xxxxx

Many Many congratulations

How lovely Hope all goes well Looking forward to the updates

Whats the due date any ideas ?

How fantastic!

I was in hospital with my 2nd and got to know a very lovely lady who had her triplets a couple of days before I had my 1!

Plenty of rest, keep well a keep those feet up, especially in the warm weather!

Sam

A massive congratulations from me too! What lovely news.

We had triplets at pre-school a couple of years ago-2 boys and 1 girl. They were delightful.

Take care.

Linda

Wow, congratulations on the 1000th post but double, or triple wow on the triplets!

Hope you have a good pregnancy.

What lovely news, I am welling up! I remember reading some time ago about your dilema, not sure which route to take. Well congratulations.

Take care, and keep us up todate with progress.

Fantastic news!!!

Many, many, many congratulations!!!! :oxD:(

Get plenty of rest, put the feet up and eat what you can now, cause as your bump gets bigger you wont have room for much food (or so my friend tells me and she only had twins!!)

How utterly brilliant! I hope you enjoy being pregnant and that you take plenty of opportunities to rest and be waited on by everyone!

Keep us updated on how things are going won't you?

Oh and never has a milestone post been used to such good effect! Many congratulations to you and your lucky man!

Maz