Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

They Have Been Again

I am posting this early in the morning after a funny night knowing you will know what I am feeling.Ofsted came agin yesterday and today is the feed back.Another of our settings was done in September and we did very well and we SO want to again.

The inspector made the whole process as pleasent as she could but you never know do you.I just want this afternoon to come and go as quick as poss. :oxD:(

• 4 weeks later...

Took till today for the report :o OUTSTANDING xD .

We are of course very pleased and proud of the team.This is the second time we have had this outcome at this setting so it is possible to get it twice!We were very honest about areas we see as in development and problems we have had to overcome.

For your info we are a small family run group of Day Nurseries 2 of which are now judged outstanding(I wish there was still a very good as I don't believe anywhere is perfect or arrived) and the other 2 Good (what pressure on them now,as they too are due this year).

:(:(:( :wacko:

I agree with you about the 'very good'. It's far too big a leap between 'good' and 'outstanding'. We'd always been rated 'very good' so to only get 'good' on Oct 07 was a kick in the teeth, even though Mr O said it was a 'very strong good'. Tp parents it looked like we'd dropped back a grade

Congratulations littleanna to you and your team. :o

I think your attitude towards always wanting to improve is what is outstanding and has deserved you yuor outstanding result amongst of course what must be your excellent practice. xD

Peggy

Took till today for the report :o OUTSTANDING xD .

We are of course very pleased and proud of the team.This is the second time we have had this outcome at this setting so it is possible to get it twice!We were very honest about areas we see as in development and problems we have had to overcome.

For your info we are a small family run group of Day Nurseries 2 of which are now judged outstanding(I wish there was still a very good as I don't believe anywhere is perfect or arrived) and the other 2 Good (what pressure on them now,as they too are due this year).

:(:(:( :wacko:

Fantastic news - well done you and your team must be feeling just great - and i also like the fact that the work won't stop but will continue in the same way

g xD :rolleyes: :unsure: