Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

rachelllps

Well she finally arrived and will let us know the verdict on Friday, after meeting other staff and seeing some more Learning Journeys/Development records.

Wish we could also evaluate, she didn't even have our correct phone number!

Feel scarily calm, there must be something wrong with me!!! :o

Rachel

And I had such an argument over the phone - they really weren't interested! When Mr O turned up I said "Oh you found us then?" and then I explained why when he looked puzzled and it changed when he uploaded our report

And I had such an argument over the phone - they really weren't interested! When Mr O turned up I said "Oh you found us then?" and then I explained why when he looked puzzled and it changed when he uploaded our report

Now that does surprise me!

(that they changed it)!

sunnyday

Well she finally arrived and will let us know the verdict on Friday, after meeting other staff and seeing some more Learning Journeys/Development records.

Wish we could also evaluate, she didn't even have our correct phone number!

Feel scarily calm, there must be something wrong with me!!! :o

Rachel

halis right!! i was just releived they turned up and was all over and done with!! a long time to wait for feedback though!! ours was immediate- well at 5.55pm!!! good luck for friday

Thanks for all the replies,

Children couldn't have been better so many remembered pleases and thankyous.

One was quite categorical that she hated her other nursery and would be sick when she had to go. Mrs O said 'that speaks volumes doesn't it?'

Parents were so supportive especially a new family which was great, felt like hugging them both.

Hoping for good!!

Rachel

Fingers crossed for Friday!

QUOTE (moomy @ Feb 24 2009, 20:23)

The very best of luck for Friday. Don't lose sleep over it. They're only human after all- I think!!

sub-human, surely!? :o

Nona

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone,

They must have worked, dare I say it we got G**d and we are all so pleased!!!

No actions and only 2 recommendations one of which is to get all policies signed by committee :o (maybe we just ought to get them to do hand prints like the children!)

It feels so good to have it over and done with, so fish and chips and a glass (or 2) of something to celebrate and cakes for everyone next week to say thanks!

Rachel

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone,

They must have worked, dare I say it we got G**d and we are all so pleased!!!

No actions and only 2 recommendations one of which is to get all policies signed by committee :o (maybe we just ought to get them to do hand prints like the children!)

It feels so good to have it over and done with, so fish and chips and a glass (or 2) of something to celebrate and cakes for everyone next week to say thanks!

Rachel

well done!!!! hope you have a lovely relaxing night!!