Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Favourite Things!

Beau

Favourite flower is the peace lily

My most treasured posession is samanthas first pair of glasses from when she was 7 months old

My fave memory is samanthas first word "mama" :oxD:(

my favourite :

colour - blue

dog - golden retriever

friend - hubby

food - chinese/roast

sound - babies infectious laughter

season - spring/ autumn

hobby - gardening / walking

fav thing at the weekend - going to visit my grandchildren

fav time of year - Christmas

number - 10

website - FSF :oxD

My favourite things are:

People: My hubby and children

Colour: Yellow

Flowers: Carnations and daffodils

Food: Spaghetti Bolognese and Roast

Time of the year: Spring

Films: Mrs Doubtfire and Officer and a gentlemen

I love having my hair done either in the hairdressers or just being brushed by my children.

My favourite number is 2, it appears in the birthdays of the prople who are most important to me.

Benjamin - 24

Daniel - 22

Hubby - 26

mom - 12

dad - 29

brother - 12

Nan - 20

mom in law - 20

5x nephews & nieces also all with 2's in their dates

Salsa

My favourite flower is a fuchsia and my favourite tree is a weeping willow - both hold very special childhood memories for me.

My favourite is the humble daisy, but I also loved antirrhinums when I was very small and pretended to make them talk....

Maz

Welcome to the forum DizziLizzi! Don't worry about the double post - it happens to the best of us. xD

I have to say though that Cairn Terriers are not my favourite at all - I was bitten by one 21years ago and hold a real grudge about it. :o It had got into our garden from a neighbours and I was endeavouring to rescue it. Not only did it bite me (which then resulted in me having to have a jab!), but it also chased me up and down my own garden. :( The trauma has never quite left me.......... :(

Carol, reading your post reminded me of my LEAST favourite animal. I was bitten by one when I was young - SHETLAND PONIES!

I, too, had to go the anti-tetanus route and I wasn't happy!

UGH!

I was SO thrilled when my daughter gave up horse riding so I didn't have to go past the S.P every Saturday. It knew I didn't like it and I swear it had an evil glint in its eye! :o

Nona

funny that.. mine is the New forest ponies.. As a child when visiting so many people fed them they became aggressive when they did not get fed.. nasty nip and yes again tetnus jab...not a happy bunny.. hated the ponies there ever since...

IOnge

My favourite film is "To be or not to be" directed by Ernst Lubitsch

My favourite day is my birthday

I love champagne and will drink it for any reason

I love my house and coming home to it (despite the fact it needs SOOOO much doing to it. One day....)

I love travelling and Latin America above all other places

I love "Rebecca" and Poldark

I love Cornwall (it's also coming home)

I love Salsa and dancing the night away

Cx

I just thought of another one - my favourite type of shop to visit is a stationery shop! Then my next port of call would be a Costa or Starbucks!!

Or better still: a stationery shop with a Costa franchise in it! :o

Favourite stationery: I particularly like highlighter pens, and new notebooks.

Favourite Costa: Earl Grey Tea (especially now they've strted giving me a teapot again!) and the triple chocolate muffin!

Maz

AND FOR MY 1000th POST I ALSO LOVE THE SPIRIT OF THE FSF AND THE NEVER ENDING FLOOD OF SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION THAT WE BRING TO IT!!!!!!!

There you go Peggy - got there in the end!!!!!!!

Cxx

DA DAH, TRUMPETS BLOWING, CONGRATULATIONS CATMA, and what a worthy topic to achieve your thousandth post in. xD

Totally agree with your thousandth message too. :( (but then I do tend to agree with so many of your useful and knowledgable comments :o )

Peggy

but then I do tend to agree with so many of your useful and knowledgable comments :o )

Peggy: me too xD

Catma: congratulations - please start working towards your 2,000th post immediately and keep giving us the benefit of your wisdom :(

I just thought of another one - my favourite type of shop to visit is a stationery shop! Then my next port of call would be a Costa or Starbucks!!

Oh yes, I'm a stationery addict!

Or better still: a stationery shop with a Costa franchise in it! :o

Favourite stationery: I particularly like highlighter pens, and new notebooks.

Favourite Costa: Earl Grey Tea (especially now they've strted giving me a teapot again!) and the triple chocolate muffin!

Maz

Now I'm having deja vue - what was the other shop going to contain??Cakes and cheese as I recall.

Cx

Oohh just found this......

Favourite colour is lilac

Favourite Mr Darcy is Colin Firth

Favourite dog is the Labrador

Favourite place is Cornwall

Favourite hobby is netball

Favourite drink is Champagne

Favourite Author is Jane Austen

Favourite Comedy show - Green Wing

Favourite TV - costume dramas

Most importantly my lovely husband and my 3 darling children!