Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Favourite Things!

Beau

Each year we try to do something on the forum for Children in Need. This year we have had lots of good suggestions, but a quiz of some sort seems to be the most popular. To help us with this we would like to get to know a little more about all our members so that some of our questions can be based around you! :(

So don't be shy, no hiding at the back is allowed. :o We want as many of our members to post something about their favourite things. Revisit the thread as often as you like, there will be no limit as to how many favourite things you have or what they are. Even if you have never posted before pluck up the courage - once started you may never stop! xD

I'll try to come up with a new thing each day for those of you who can't think of a favourite thing and I hope that some of you will also contribute by coming up with some of your own ideas. :(

HMMM,

My favourite colour is purple (my daughter's bridesmaids had beautiful 'royal purple' dresses - they looked amazing!! - not as good as her, of course!).

I love Chinese and Indian food - and most other sorts as well(!!)

My favourite music is Heavy Metal, although my favourite band is MARILLION :o

I love green- anything green. I love choral music and the Liverpool Philharmonic and live theatre, especially in the round at the Exchange in Manchester. I love wine, any colour as long as it is dry. France is my favourite country because of the variety of landscapes and the relaxed way of life, I keep my boat there, and champagne is my absolute favourite drink- if only I could afford it, but then I am half French and my mother's family were Champagne makers in Ay. I had my first t drop at 6 months old.

I enjoy PD James, my lovely garden, meeting my friends and the FSF.My Grandchildren are my delight. I love looking at the sea, and the best place in the world is the Lake District.

*My favourite colour is blue

*My least favourite housework job is washing up

*I walk about 3 miles a day doing 2 school runs

*I am shamefully addicted to Facebook

*I am doing a GCSE in Maths as a gap year to my degree

*I have lost ALL my pregnancy weight (from first and second time) and a bit more

*I lurve wine, especially when the kids are in bed or at mums

*I have two and a half sugars in my tea

*I don't do ironing (actually, I am very undomesticated and can't even use work as an excuse atm)

Is that enough information lol?

*My favourite colour is blue

*My least favourite housework job is washing up

*I walk about 3 miles a day doing 2 school runs

*I am shamefully addicted to Facebook

*I am doing a GCSE in Maths as a gap year to my degree

*I have lost ALL my pregnancy weight (from first and second time) and a bit more

*I lurve wine, especially when the kids are in bed or at mums

*I have two and a half sugars in my tea

*I don't do ironing (actually, I am very undomesticated and can't even use work as an excuse atm)

Is that enough information lol?

My favourite colour is red and my favourite time of the day is when I check on my two girls just before I go to sleep and they reach out a hand and mumur back at me that they love me.

Nicky Sussex xD:(:o

My favourite take way is Indian xD

My favourite thing is my mini xD

My favourite time is once a month wednesday lunch in the pub with retired collegues :(

My best achievement-giving up smoking after 25 years :o

I'm proudest of my daughter striking out into a male dominated field because 'I've have every right to be there' which proves to me I've done a good job raising her :(

Favourite pudding-home made :( treacle sponge with cream

Best known for baking muffins especially corgette and chocolate :wacko:

My favourite things are my children and grandchildren

singer is Rod stewart,

colour is red

food is bread and I've lost non of my baby weight and my youngest is 13 :o

Good topic though,

A warm welcome to yasmeenmultani.

My favourite Singer is Cliff Richard (Thats how old I am )

My favourite singer is cliff richard but you dont have to be old to like him. My favourite colour is yellow matkat

my faviouite things are my son and husband

meeting new people on the foundation stage forum and face book ( both of which i have to check at least 20 times a day, or is that a bit ocd)

My faviourite food is ALL food which is why i have not lost any of my baby weight , My son is 11!

my faviourite colour is Pink

My faviourite pastime is sleeping

My faviourite thing about my job is when children say "I can do that"

:o My first post!

Hi everyone, my favourite person:

My husband

Yas x

Welcome to the Forum, Yas

Well done for joining in the Children in Need fun on your first post!

Maz

This is such a fantastice website - so there fave website; this one oh and Facebook - addicted to both!!

Fave singer Mick Hucknall just lurrvve him!. Fave place to be; at home with my children! Best place to visit; home town of Liverpool when I check out the rest of my family and re-charge my scouse sense of humour!!

Fave colour green, fave takeaway Chinese, fave film currently Mama Mia, if you havent yet seen it do!

Best achievement after having 2 lovely kids has to be gaining my Foundation Degree, best thing I've ever done after having kids and gaining FD - divorcing my husband!!!

More to follow I'm sure