Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Favourite Things!

Beau

my new shiny red aga cooker :o

Perfect for baby lambs then, Andreamay - and very photogenic for the FSF calendar! xD

Congratulations on the birth of your latest grandchild, Jacuie: John certainly kept you all waiting. Now I wonder if that will be a personality trait throughout his life?

Maz

Congratulations Jacquie.

Yes, in answer to your question HappyMaz, although a Rod Stewart fan, I do prefer the Van Morrison version. :oxD

My favourite perfumes

Daytime;

'Pink' from Next

'White Musk' from Body shop

'Primrose Scent Oil' - Body shop (no longer stocked though :o )

Dewberry Scent oil' - Body Shop

Timeless - Avon

Evening;

Coco - Chanel

Organza - Givenchy

Youth Dew - Estee Lauder

Obsession -Calvin Klein

Peggy

I guess my favourite perfume would be Red, last got by my husband from duty free. I don't even know if they still do it!

Favourite chocolates would be maltesers, favourite crisps Wotsits or Quavers, favourite toy a soft dog called Patch which doubles up as a neck pillow for long journeys. :o

I guess my favourite perfume would be Red, last got by my husband from duty free. I don't even know if they still do it!
-

Beau is that the same as Red Delicious by DKNY? My husband also got this one for me from duty free on his last business trip - it is lovely - just finished the last drop at the weekend :o !

Favourite chocolates would have to be maltesers and chocolate buttons (but not the white ones - yuck!)

Congratulations Jacquie from me too - talking of perfume - what better than a freshly bathed baby!

Yes, in answer to your question HappyMaz, although a Rod Stewart fan, I do prefer the Van Morrison version. xD:(

I wonder how many different versions there are? Is it the same song as the Jim Reeves one I grew up listening to? :(

Edited to say: apparently not, according to this! And if wikipedia says so, it must be true!

Maz

PS Perhaps I should just start a Children in Need thread where I ask my own questions and then find the answers? Would save mundia no end of trouble... :o

Edited by HappyMaz

My favourite perfumes

Daytime;

'Pink' from Next

'White Musk' from Body shop

'Primrose Scent Oil' - Body shop (no longer stocked though xD )

Dewberry Scent oil' - Body Shop

Timeless - Avon

Evening;

Coco - Chanel

Organza - Givenchy

Youth Dew - Estee Lauder

Obsession -Calvin Klein

Peggy

Wow, how organised are you!! I barely remember to squirt anything at any time, let alone categorise anything that happens to be lurking in the cupboard!! :o

Edited by Wolfie

Wow, how organised are you!! I barely remember to squirt anything at any time, let alone categorise anything that happens to be lurking in the cupboard!! biggrin.gif

You're a woman after my own heart: except that I probably don't actually have anything lurking in my cupboard available to squirt! :o

Hubby wouldn't call me organised, I am lucky to have more than one bottle of my daily perfumes, so can always find one around the house, in one of my handbags, coat pocket, door of the car, office table, kitchen side, in fact anywhere other than my dressing table. :o

Mind you, I do like to 'layer' my perfumes, ie: shower gel /body wash followed by body cream then followed by perfume spray to finish. :(

In fact I've just thought of a good idea, perfumed hairsprays / gel, to match. xD

Peggy