Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Favourite Things!

Beau

My fav colour is lilac.

Favourite movie....Brief encournter....I just love the old black n' white classics.

Favourite food....chinese, nutella, crisps.

Favourite place in the whole wide world is the Connor Pass in Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland. Wild, rugged, windswept, magical and beautiful.....you could believe you were the only person left in the world.

Favourite band/group.....I've got over the Bay City Rollers and the Osmonds and now I like allsorts (no they're not a band silly!!)

I watch DVD's when I do my ironing and I smile while I hear my hoover doing it's work and I'm not at the other end. :o

I have two gorgeous guinea pigs called Natalie and Shirley and two equally gorgeous daughters called Aisling and Siobhan.

Hubby and I have been together for 24 years and married for 18. He's a honey too!!

I love thrillers both in books and film and at the moment I am reading a Kathy Reichs book. Love the new Frost on T.V. at the moment and Midsomer Murders and Poirot. I have every single Agatha Christie book ever written and now and again will take them down from the loft and will start reading from the very beginning.

Favourite shopping centre is the Bull Ring in Birmingham.

favourite colour = red

favourite alcoholic drink = mulled wine on cold evenings (yum!)

favourite season = autumn, all those leaves to play in!

favourite people = hubby & daughter

favourite "girl" film = Dirty Dancing (watch this with my 13 year old daughter when hubby out for our "girls night in")

favourite pet = Scottie Dog, Archie (my 40th Birthday present from hubby & daughter)

Think that's it for now!

Nona

I have every single Agatha Christie book ever written and now and again will take them down from the loft and will start reading from the very beginning.

Just curious, how many Agatha Christie books are there altogether?

Peggy

My favourite bands are Jamiroquai and the Foo Fighters. However my main musical love are Musicals! I have a collection of around 100 different ones!

What a great read this has been

Afew of mine:

favourite colour: yellow and black (preferably together)

fav book: with Linda on this: To kill a mockingbird

Favourite event in the known universe: lunar rainbow at full moon over Victoria Falls..Zambian side.

Favourite place that isnt home in England: Hartland Point

favourite time of day: sunset

favourite times of the year: full moon.. when I get to howl louder than normal

Fav season: none I love all the seasons for different reasons.

Hobby: dont have time for hobbies but like the garden a bit!

fav drink: tea of course, Im teeetotal

My favourite bands are Jamiroquai and the Foo Fighters. However my main musical love are Musicals! I have a collection of around 100 different ones!

And am guessing that yesterday was amongst your favourite days....beating the Blunts...??!! :o

Guest MaryEMac

My favourites are:-

Colour Purple

People My family, husband of 32 years, 2children and 2 grandchildren.

Singer Elvis

Film Love Me Tender

Book Anything by James Patterson or Kathy Reichs

Food Roast Lamb

Can't think of anything else at the mo.

Welcome to the forum Yas

Mary

And am guessing that yesterday was amongst your favourite days....beating the Blunts...??!! :o

Oh yes! Absolutely! For those that don't follow football, I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan (The Owls) and we beat our Rivals the Blunts (Sheffield United) yesterday!

Oh yes! Absolutely! For those that don't follow football, I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan (The Owls) and we beat our Rivals the Blunts (Sheffield United) yesterday!

I watched the game and thought of you! xD Bizarre red card for Johnson though........ :o

And they're called the Blunts because?

Favourite football song of all time? Ossie's going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembley! Come on you Spurs, come on you Spurs!

Not a Tottenham Hotspur fan, you understand: just can't forget Ossie Ardiles on that blessed video! :o

And they're called the Blunts because?

Their nickname is actually the Blades but Sheff Wed fans have an alternative..... :o

Yes, the Owls call them the Blunts. My mum is a Blunt, cause of many disagreements over the years. She became a Blunt to annoy my grandad who was an owl!

Anyway, back to the topic,

My favourite place I've ever visited has to be Hawaii. Me and my adorable husband Joe went on honeymoon there and it is just so amazing!

Their nickname is actually the Blades but Sheff Wed fans have an alternative..... :o

Sheffield Steel, presumably? And as for the other, are you saying this is a bit of Sheffield rhyming slang, wolfie? xD

my hobby is collecting montessori books especially rare ones

and my fave drink is coffee

my fave food is fried egg sandwiches with tomato sauce

Thanks Inge. :o

I have been struggling to come up with favourite food as I like so much! So instead I've decided to plump for my favourite ingredient which would be mushrooms. My favourite dessert is slightly easier - cheesecake.

I don't really have any hobbies as such, although I do like playing computer games. My favourite varies depending on the latest out and what is on Shockwave.

My favourite flower is a fuchsia and my favourite tree is a weeping willow - both hold very special childhood memories for me.

What a lot of great answers.

Here are a few of my favourite things..........

Musicals

Shawshank Redemption (film)

playing or watching hockey

Chemistry (fave subject at school)

spending time on a narrow boat (best hols ever)

Cornwall (and proper pasties and cream teas!!!)

mom's roast dinners (expecially beef or lamb)

Alan (my better half)

Autumn

:o

Salsa.

Since we have a few facebook addicts do we need to start a group of our own on there!!!! xD

Just thought

my favourite advert is the gorilla playing the drums - Cadburys, especially when my boys (6 + 8) join in with it.

Salsa

my favourite advert is the gorilla playing the drums - Cadburys, especially when my boys (6 + 8) join in with it.

But what does it MEAN????? :o

"my favourite advert is the gorilla playing the drums - " Yes that was my favourite too.

My favourite now is the new Hovis ad and the little girl who dances in the puddles.

Favourite meal - Fish and chips.

Favourite Christmas food- mince pies , Christmas puddings.Selection boxs!

Favourite flower The Rose/

Favourite pampering having my hair done

But what does it MEAN????? :o

I've heard loads of things..

The funniest was when someone told me it was because when people took drugs the cadbury's symbol looks like a gorilla playing the drums...

Will we ever find out the truth?! xD

My favourite thing ever are my gerbils :(

Mrs Weasley :(