Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

World BookdayTokens

Panders

No none for me. Last year it turned out they had sent ours to another setting as had messed up our details. i suspect they have made the same error this year, despite the fact that I did re register....

What a shame, I'm wondering whether they have gone to the setting, our post is taken in by the Sally Army downstairs as we don't have a designated address, I always put my home address on stuff, but people often ask for the setting as well and then confusion does give rise! I will pop downstairs tomorrow and ask.

I love giving them the books to choose from for their age group - some of my parents might not bother to spend them otherwise for all manner of reasons.

• Like 1

What a shame, I'm wondering whether they have gone to the setting, our post is taken in by the Sally Army downstairs as we don't have a designated address, I always put my home address on stuff, but people often ask for the setting as well and then confusion does give rise! I will pop downstairs tomorrow and ask.

I love giving them the books to choose from for their age group - some of my parents might not bother to spend them otherwise for all manner of reasons.

Hi Panders, we received ours a few weeks ago and it looks like We will have 40-50 spare, I could forward these to you if that would help. I assume that would be ok! Let me know what you think.

Joanne

Received this email today - wondered if it might help.....

Some schools are receiving an unobtainable tone when dialling this number as their switchboards block their use. In this case, the quickest method to contact us is to email wbd@education.co.uk with your request. It will be processed within 1 working day. Alternatively you will find extensive FAQ's on our website at http://worldbookday.com/faq/

If you do specifically need to speak to one our team and you are unable to use the published number, then the alternative is 01634 729810. The line does get extremely busy so it may still be best to email and provide the best telephone number we can reach you on and a good time to contact, which should be between 08:00 and 17:30 weekdays.

• Like 1