Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chat for Pudsey

HappyMaz

So I'm going into chat in a bit for the now traditional Children in Need chat extravaganza. Some questions we need to answer"-

• How many people can we get in there at once?
  • How long before it all goes a bit Two Ronnies?
  • Who will bring the twiglets and cheese puffs?
  • Has mundia been in there with the shake 'n' vac since the last minor indiscretions were committed?

So if you want to find out more (and maybe win a prize or two - provided I can persuade Sue to unlock the trophy cupboard) then come along from 9pm.

I'll be waiting there with a cup of tea in hand.

Oh and if you need something to do til nine o'clock you can donate to Children in Need here:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008dk4b/features/cin-donate

Oh Helen I can't do it....so annoying i was going to photograph one of Mr S's body parts....... :o :o :o goodness no - not that one - I was thinking a big toe or something xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

Ohh I did not realise it was that kind of photo competition I must go and find Mr Zigzag!!

• Like 1

Oh Helen I can't do it....so annoying i was going to photograph one of Mr S's body parts....... :o :o :o goodness no - not that one - I was thinking a big toe or something xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

can someone pass me the oxygen, havent laughed so much in ages xD :lol:

• Like 1

So the total number of people in chat at once was 11 (we guessed a record for the newly refurbished chatroom?). The order of appearance was as follows:-

1. beth1
  2. sunnyday
  3. samfrostie
  4. Sue
  5. HelenD26
  6. Nichola
  7. dorisdarling
  8. Panders
  9. Vickyk109
  10. mouse63
  11. narnia
  12. Inge
  13. max321
  14. Upsy Daisy
  15. mj42
  16. green hippo

Thanks to samfrostie who, even though she was one of the first in was one of the last to leave. I've just got out so it was a fairly marathon session, even if we didn't break the all time record! :D

Sorry I didnt make it, I was unbelievably tired last night and couldnt string a coherent sentence together by 9pm!

Susan - that would seem to imply that you have the mistaken idea that those of us who made it were 'coherent' :blink: :blink: :blink: xD :lol: xD :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ahem, sunnyday. I'll have you know I was most coherent. Even with the unaccustomed bacardi and coke.

My contributions mostly consisted of saying "ooh yum!" when people explained what they'd had for their dinner. And "which one is s/he?" when discussing the efforts of whichever girl or boy band who were on the tv at the time.

This is the standard of repartee available whenever I'm in chat, peops. I can't think why more people didn't come in! :P

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)