Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Half-term week- but not Friday!

louby loo

1 hour ago, louby loo said:

Good to here your feeling ok 😊

Andy was like that after his AZ

I think this shows you have a good immune system Sunnyday.  Your body is fighting hard against the invader   Mine - not so great.   That's why I think I'll cop it with the second jab.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunnyday said:

In a word 'rough' - but nothing that I can't deal with

Panders did you have the Pfizer - everyone that I know that has had that one seems to have been fine

Conversely all who have had AZ (as I did) seem to have shown side effects - I'm telling myself that it's all good and shows that my body is doing something!

Yes I had the Pfizer.

1 hour ago, Panders said:

Gfrankly I think they should be coming to recovering vaccine bods 😃

Good plan!

Have just had phone conversation with eldest son, he said "blimey mum. you are never ill" 🤣 he was really laughing when I said I got so hot at one point that I went and stood outside the door!

Actually (touching wood) I feel a lot brighter now

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Froglet said:

I seem to have accidentally fallen asleep this afternoon!  A nap is always good although it might mean a late night - I am determined to finish school work today and have three completely school free days from tomorrow!

I accidentally added a nice soft throw into my online shop.......  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Froglet said:

I seem to have accidentally fallen asleep this afternoon!  A nap is always good although it might mean a late night - I am determined to finish school work today and have three completely school free days from tomorrow!

Nothing like a 'nana nap' 😂

35 minutes ago, louby loo said:

35 minutes ago, louby loo said:

as you do 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Froglet said:

Or maybe not! It’s 8.15 and quite honestly I can’t be bothered to do any schoolwork! I think dishes and crochet/knitting are in order. I also seem to have accidentally eaten more brownies than I thought - not sure how as I also seem to have been asleep!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Panders said:

Whoa whoa whoa - there better be enough leftover  for us vaccine bods  - we've been vewy bwave little soldiers this week😂😂

Ummmm..... I'll make more tomorrow?  Actually there is plenty and depending on school work I'm planning on making a fruit teabread over the weekend too.

Maybe something a little "extra" was baked into them Sunnyday if they have had that effect - perhaps a little wacky baccy 😱    I'm going to await the arrival of some teabread now - I'd like to see a hunky leather clad fella on his bike turn up!

Glad you are feeling on the mend Sunnyday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Panders said:

Maybe something a little "extra" was baked into them Sunnyday if they have had that effect - perhaps a little wacky baccy 😱    I'm going to await the arrival of some teabread now - I'd like to see a hunky leather clad fella on his bike turn up!

Glad you are feeling on the mend Sunnyday

I cannot believe you even suggested such a thing (the extra ingredients that is)! Am going to need to lie down - tea bread may be delayed.

I should hope so - I will be watching carefully or no balaclavas, socks, tea bread or anything for you - you will be sat on Sue's step!!! ;-)

Actually, in all seriousness I really do need to crack on with the planning - I am not coming back until it's done!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Froglet said:

I should hope so - I will be watching carefully or no balaclavas, socks, tea bread or anything for you - you will be sat on Sue's step!!! ;-)

Actually, in all seriousness I really do need to crack on with the planning - I am not coming back until it's done!

Okay - see you in a minute then! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sunnyday said:

Just now, sunnyday said:

You know me too well!  🤣  Have just been enjoying my finished sock.  Now I really am going - I have a maths and an enquiry plan and resources to write before lunch!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Froglet said:

You know me too well!  🤣  Have just been enjoying my finished sock.  Now I really am going - I have a maths and an enquiry plan and resources to write before lunch!

Goodness _ I don't even know what an enquiry plan is - but so glad I don't have to write one

1 hour ago, sunnyday said:

Goodness _ I don't even know what an enquiry plan is - but so glad I don't have to write one

It’s just what topic plans are currently called because we have an enquiry question to answer.

Well, I’ve done maths and my accompanying videos for my remote learners are uploading right now. There is more to do but I’m really hungry - soup, scones and sudoku time!

• Like 1