Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Department for Education (DfE) has published the funding rates for three- and four-year-olds for 2019/2020.

nomski100

I find it quite remarkable how so many of these LA's keep getting it so, so wrong!

Ours kept telling us our portal was coming for around 3/4 years- even putting it in our providers agreement, however it only started last September and really hasnt been 'too bad' only shut down once this term for an update (beyond their control) for around two weeks and then wouldnt allow us to input any 30 hour funding for a week! Our contracts with our LA state that from January 2019 we will be on monthly payments- however this is yet to happen. Last years said the same for January 2018!

• 1 month later...

Yikes!  Stargrower that’s so unacceptable. Can you imagine the fallout if it was you that owed them money. They really should be liable for the fees you have incurred. We’ve just gone to monthly and I have to say that’s a definite improvement. I think we lose 39p per hour. I don’t have the maths to work out what they get from that but I’m sure I could use it!

9 minutes ago, MarshaD said:

. I think we lose 39p per hour. I don’t have the maths to work out what they get from that but I’m sure I could use it!

We lose 31p an hour and did work it out on our funded Aut’19 chn x 3 terms and the deficit equated to almost £3,500 and with more chn on funded each term it will be more than that :-( 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2019 at 09:52, AliceinWonderland said:

Blackpool, We only fill the form in once and email it to them. We only need to fill it in again if there are changes to be made but otherwise just once for the whole time the child is with us. To be fair, after hearing other peoples stories, they seem quite good with us, we get paid monthly and always on time.

I jinxed myself! underpaid by £300 last month and underpaid by £3000 this month! 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)