Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Ladies - I could feel those good vibes that you sent me - all went very well - will let you all know what we got when the report comes through - suffice to say for now I am a happy bunny :D

Very good, very experienced Inspector, left no stone unturned, no folder unopened :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, lsp said:

Gosh - turn your back for a few days and it all happens! Glad it went well Sunnyday. Do you prefer notice or not? What time did you get to bed last night???

Definitely with notice Isp - I was due to be training yesterday so without notice I wouldn't have been at my setting!:o

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

We are careful to avoid keyboard warriors ... 

Eons ago we did have a regular poster who was able to turn me and several other forum members into a bit of a 'keyboard warrior' - I would type a reply to one of her posts and then think 'stop, breathe, do you really want to say that' (the Key Dude will know who I'm referring to - but she is best left in the past!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sunnyday said:

Eons ago we did have a regular poster who was able to turn me and several other forum members into a bit of a 'keyboard warrior' - I would type a reply to one of her posts and then think 'stop, breathe, do you really want to say that' (the Key Dude will know who I'm referring to - but she is best left in the past!)

now you've got me thinking...... :o:D:D

Very glad it’s Friday had a horrible cold and throat infection this week and have had to dig deep to get through.  So much going around at the moment which you don’t expect in the summer.  Hope everyone has a good weekend, don’t forget the sun Cream!

8 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Very glad it’s Friday had a horrible cold and throat infection this week and have had to dig deep to get through.  So much going around at the moment which you don’t expect in the summer.  Hope everyone has a good weekend, don’t forget the sun Cream!

Hope your feeling better soon. One of our parents has had a terrible bug this week too, sounds a bit like yours which, as you say you don't really expect during a heatwave.  xxx

27 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Oh no - hope you are soon back to fighting fit - try and get some rest over the weekend.....

I am also really pleased that it's Friday - phew - what a week!

Heat has nearly killed me today (slight exaggeration there) - I never, ever, ever complain that it's too hot if I'm at home, but wow that was hard working through it this morning

Busy weekend in store - but all things that I enjoy doing :) and of course the footie to look forward to 'COME ON EN-GER-LAND'!!! xD 

• Like 3

Busy afternoon on Sunday as the pre-school has a stall at the local fete and have been asked to run the sports day races, really hope my voice is more than a squeak by then!  Sadly my pleas for someone to take charge of lugging everything there and setting up have fallen on deaf ears, so my lovely long suffering husband offered to help me😍 Then it’s my sons Gig clubs, gig day tomorrow, but I am actually just going to sit on the beach and watch that, rather than be a helper.  Think it may be time to give in a bit as it is just not shifting and seems to be getting worse rather than better😞. Hoping to be ab,e to sneak away to watch the footie.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I know the feeling ! member of staff was 'damaged' by one of our little chaps todayO.o very upset member of the team and VERY cross child. …..this being one of two little guys who apparently according to our SEND support have NO issuesO.o no issues my A***!

30 minutes ago, finleysmaid said:

I know the feeling ! member of staff was 'damaged' by one of our little chaps todayO.o very upset member of the team and VERY cross child. …..this being one of two little guys who apparently according to our SEND support have NO issuesO.o no issues my A***!

I am so sorry to hear that, hope your team member is feeling better tonight - how frustrating that their needs have not been recognised by SEND support

3 hours ago, sunnyday said:

I am so sorry to hear that, hope your team member is feeling better tonight - how frustrating that their needs have not been recognised by SEND support

I have two little ones at the moment being seriously let down by the system...but what are we supposed to do???? One is showing signs of asd/social communication difficulties  he is a dinosaur constantly! doesn't talk with his own voice, doesn't do imaginary play (the dinosaur stuff is repetitive from tv) and has no idea of social conventions...arrived in the middle of the classroom naked the other dayO.o the other one has ADHD symptoms...he's the one who walloped my staff member ! she had to remove him from the garden because he was hitting all the children...great job isn't it??? apparently he has no issues either according to the local paediatrician ! ah well both of them will be in the same school in September with no support ...so that'll work well then>:( 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sunnyday said:

Whoop! Whoop! Guess what has arrived...….our Inspection Report...…..I can now share with you that we have been judged as Outstanding in all areas!!!:)

Wow! that's fantastic!

Any tips to share...  ???.9_9    

We  were re-registered in Feb as a 'new' setting so technically up to 30 mths before visit- but as we are actually 'old' and would have been due one early next year, I think we may get inspected sooner rather than later.

• Like 1