Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finished!

louby loo

Took myself off to one of those 'out of town' places this morning - intending to just visit Argos - but they have only gone and opened a 'Hobby Craft' on the same site - yay! ::1a

Oh dear! I fear the card must have got bashed a little Sunnyday! They have opened a "The Range" near where my mum lives and that has cost me considerable pennies this summer, and a Wilko is in town now but not sure if they are crafty.

• Like 1

and a Wilko is in town now but not sure if they are crafty.

The ones near me have crafty stuff in them - those little canvases, basic paints, paper, stickers, stationery etc. Lots of other random bits and pieces I've used for arty/crafty things in the past - bits of pipe, screws and fixings, curtain rings. Assorted storage boxes, plants, seeds, raffle tickets and the ever useful cable ties!!

• Like 2

Hmm, far too pretty to be Victoria - just like Emily Blunt was in Young Victoria.

I have recorded on my Sky box thingy - will be concentrating on her eyes then :wacko:

Visited Osborne House again this summer hols, Isle of Wight, for anyone who hasn't been I can recommend........

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone listening to the man talking about hygge on Saturday live? It's making me smile!

Hope first weeks back have gone well. My new class seem lovely and I've kept pretty much on top of things although am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the prospect of continuing to do that. I have a student for this year who is lovely but it adds so much to the TDL as well as making less time available for it due to having discussions and meetings after school or in lunch times etc. I have a 4 hour training session after school next week for starters. Am going to do my very best to stay on top of things!

• Like 3

Anyone listening to the man talking about hygge on Saturday live? It's making me smile!

Hope first weeks back have gone well. My new class seem lovely and I've kept pretty much on top of things although am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the prospect of continuing to do that. I have a student for this year who is lovely but it adds so much to the TDL as well as making less time available for it due to having discussions and meetings after school or in lunch times etc. I have a 4 hour training session after school next week for starters. Am going to do my very best to stay on top of things!

Yes I was listening to that. I listen to Saturday Live most Saturdays when I am driving to see my mum, she lives about an hour away. I have a small problem with the Thank You section though, it makes me cry! Not good for driving I fear. A couple of weeks ago they had an old soldier/prisoner of war on there talking about his experiences - he was the chap who came on at the end of Britains Got Talent final with the magician - well talk about blub!

• Like 1

I haven't listened for ages for a variety of reasons. Will probably be doing so again regularly now - Saturday morning is usually the time when I am doing school work...

The hygge thing just made me think of FSF and conversations on here - think there's probably quite a lot of hygge on FSF (either that or lunacy!) ;)

• Like 2