Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funding for 2016/2017

Fredbear

Birmingham announced a rise of 17p from Sept to April, (back dated) and anoter rise of 27p taking it to £4.03 from April. There was a survey conducted prior to the new living wage being bought in which showed many settings would sruggle or even close witout an increase in funding.

I for one am amazed and darn pleased :o ::1a

• Like 6

No we're not lsp, but I'm expecting our council to start its own rules somewhere along the line. I love that they're paying us a more realistic sum but I still dont trust them. :ph34r:

They've recently been pushing settings to get involved in Start Well. Its through the NHS, healthy eating, exercise etc, they've spun it to our manager as being an Ofsted requirement, 21 steps to fulfil all the criteria! but its not nation wide as far as I can see, see, not trustworthy! :huh:

• Like 1

Birmingham announced a rise of 17p from Sept to April, (back dated) and anoter rise of 27p taking it to £4.03 from April. There was a survey conducted prior to the new living wage being bought in which showed many settings would sruggle or even close witout an increase in funding.

I for one am amazed and darn pleased :o ::1a

brilliant but still under the recommendations from the PSLA and NDNA ...also under the amount your LEA get for your setting!

Call me Victor!

• Like 1

No we're not lsp, but I'm expecting our council to start its own rules somewhere along the line. I love that they're paying us a more realistic sum but I still dont trust them. :ph34r:

They've recently been pushing settings to get involved in Start Well. Its through the NHS, healthy eating, exercise etc, they've spun it to our manager as being an Ofsted requirement, 21 steps to fulfil all the criteria! but its not nation wide as far as I can see, see, not trustworthy! :huh:

interesting but definitely a birmingham city council initiative....

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)