Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Making my own leaflets

narnia

ooooh, will watch this with interest as i am looking to do this too but like you narnia i am not very computer literate - i know what i know(and thats not a lot lol) and thats it. Simple instructions too please lol.

on my leaflet i would put a bit about the setting-where it is, what it is eg classroom, church hall etc.,, hours of setting,learning through play - whether you do lunch club - costs - when can access nef - bit about the staff and qualifications - first aid dbs checked

Edited by blondie

Hi narnia, this looks useful, I've never tried it but may just add it to the TDL or revamp the staff handbook ....but it might have to be next summer now lol :P

http://www.vtaide.com/gleanings/BrochureMSWord.htm

If you have a website put the address for it, and if doing that I wouldn't go in to much detail, contact details, opening times, ages, price tends to change so would have to keep altering it, ofsted URN (a couple of statements lifted from it) and brief overview of what you're about.

good luck :)

• Like 1

Microsoft Publisher. find a template and play-around. :1b

Actually a far better idea - do you know of any teenagers? They are great at this kind of thing and might like to earn a little pocket money. A staff member's 13yr old did us a fantastic leaflet at Christmas time.

I should be able to tell you more, but sadly not- even though I do have a very nice certificate that says I should xDxDxD

In the past I have just used 'word' with three columns and just jiggled it around so it was passable, although a bit of a performance getting the correct order of wording once folded :unsure:

• Like 1

Actually a far better idea - do you know of any teenagers? They are great at this kind of thing and might like to earn a little pocket money. A staff member's 13yr old did us a fantastic leaflet at Christmas time.

Even better narnia find one who can make you a website then you won't need a leaflet :rolleyes:

What sort of information do you want to put in them? I'm happy to send a leaflet that I use/have adapted in Word so that you can adapt it to your own needs, if that's any help.