Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pinterest fail

lashes2508

To be fair, Lashes, jelly fish do look like floating plastic bags - that's why so many are eaten by turtles and this is what kills many

Yes your so right Panders , therefore I will take it to work tomorrow and enforce to the children how not to be litter bugs at the beach this Summer :)

Edited by lashes2508
  • Like 1

Well at least you tried (several times) lashes my lovely........I see these things and think oh I must have a go at that but it never seems to actually happen :D

Deputy gets a bit excited about these things, I think, hmm seen that, done that - didn't really work but hey you have a go!!

• Like 2

Ok so funnily enough the children were impressed and spent a long time playing with bottle and saying ' look at the jelly fish , thank goodness there expectations are not so high!

Second failure , salt dough great but thumb print did not appear despite mine and deputy's attempts, so popped over to hobby craft for fimo and clay and giving it a shot tomorrow, if anyone has any tips let me know please

Ok so funnily enough the children were impressed and spent a long time playing with bottle and saying ' look at the jelly fish , thank goodness there expectations are not so high!

Second failure , salt dough great but thumb print did not appear despite mine and deputy's attempts, so popped over to hobby craft for fimo and clay and giving it a shot tomorrow, if anyone has any tips let me know please

ive got a great slat dough recipe i'll find it and post!