Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stars

Cait

I like the bright stars on the index page, but I notice a couple of things stil have the fsf logo, does that signify that there are new posts? Are those changing too!

Oh that's bizarre, they've gone now! How very very strange! They were yellow stars alongside the topic titles! Did anyone else see them? Is my iPad acting up?

Edited by Cait

I like the bright stars on the index page, but I notice a couple of things stil have the fsf logo, does that signify that there are new posts? Are those changing too!

Oh that's bizarre, they've gone now! How very very strange! They were yellow stars alongside the topic titles! Did anyone else see them? Is my iPad acting up?

Have you started drinking already - for goodness sake - have told you before not until 6pm at the earliest! :P

• Like 4

It's the drink chaps! xD

Let's give Cait the benefit of the doubt. I think she's bumped her head on the forum and the weight of our knowledge and intellect has made her see stars. :1b xD:D

Watch out for Tapestry and Prams - there could be a nasty accident...

• Like 1

It's very odd! I wish I had had the forethought to have done a screen shot. I think it's the iPad doing odd things, I see random logos at the bottom of the page from time to time

It's very odd! I wish I had had the forethought to have done a screen shot. I think it's the iPad doing odd things, I see random logos at the bottom of the page from time to time

Ahem - try laying off the voddie breezers - see how you get on then! :PxD

Actually, in cait's defence - when I use the ipad I always have someone else's avatar (or whatever it's called!) showing at the bottom of page :D

THANK YOU! So glad it's not just me!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes if you have a clear sky, look towards the west just as it gets dark and you should be able to see venus and jupiter so close they almost look like one.

As to Cait's unusual forum anomalies, I have no idea.

• Like 1