Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Government Reshuffle- must be Christmas come early!

eyfs1966

Can't help that Gove will suit his new role as chief whip. He has always been rather domineering and keen to "whip" everyone into shape....and as for Ms Truss, well, that role has normally come with a whole host of problems. I'm praying for floods and a plague of locusts. No doubt she'll say that France holds all the solutions!!

• Like 2

Guest sn0wdr0p

Just went through to tell my staff the good news. Looked at me as though I was mad. At least you all understand.

Party Time tonight for everyone in early years then?

Just went through to tell my staff the good news. Looked at me as though I was mad. At least you all understand.

Party Time tonight for everyone in early years then?

Maybe we should pop into chat later and have a congratulatory glass of something. I'll bring the twiglets.

• Like 2

Nicky Morgan is not only Education Minister, but also Minister for Women and Equalities. Apparently she voted against equal marriage. I'm not sure how I feel about that, really. :huh:

• Like 4

Yippee, let's hope whoever takes over now, stops meddling, and let's us get on with nurturing our beautiful children.

You don't really understand the nature of politics, do you Fredbear? :ph34r:

Don't ever change! :wub:

• Like 2

Oh yes I do but I'm ever the optimist. Otherwise I would have given up long ago. Lol.:)

Of course you are - and long may you continue to be. :1b You make an interesting point though. Education ministers come and go, but it is people like you and everyone here who continue day in and day out to work so hard to improve outcomes for the children and families you work with, with very little support - either moral or monetary - from the Government.

The departing ministers won't say it as part of their leaving office, but I will. Well done to you all - you're doing a marvellous job and you all deserve an honour of some kind. :wub:

• Like 4

Ah bless you HappyMaz, I'm sure like me others will be touched by your heart warming words.

And on that note, a huge monstrous thank you to this fab forum, for all your support, great humour and sound advice.

What would we do without it.

• Like 3

Guest sn0wdr0p

Phew what a day - finally sat down and returned to forum and it looks like I missed the party. Still chuffed though as had six new little ones signed up today so looks like things are on the up all ways round. Was pretty pessimistic about the future last week.

Happy days.

Phew what a day - finally sat down and returned to forum and it looks like I missed the party. Still chuffed though as had six new little ones signed up today so looks like things are on the up all ways round. Was pretty pessimistic about the future last week.

Happy days.

Great to hear. Maybe things are looking up in all areas! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)