Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thanks to ABCDoes

I've recently started following Alistair Bryce-Clegg on twitter and have been inspired to change the resources in our water tray, sand tray, home corner. This is today's haul from a shopping trip in the charity shops, spent less than £10 and I'm now planning my next trip!

post-3139-0-83147800-1404309732_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I've recently started following Alistair Bryce-Clegg on twitter and have been inspired to change the resources in our water tray, sand tray, home corner. This is today's haul from a shopping trip in the charity shops, spent less than £10 and I'm now planning my next trip!

Hey did you go to my charity shop - I bought similar teapot/kettle ours have been mud mad this week some fabulous play going on also got a huge stainless steel bowl for a pound

Very nice Rea - is that a 'party susan' I see? I use one of those for sorting activities!

Agree with louby I have made some great purchases at the jolly poundshops - metal dishes, colanders etc etc... :1b

Very nice Rea - is that a 'party susan' I see? I use one of those for sorting activities!

Agree with louby I have made some great purchases at the jolly poundshops - metal dishes, colanders etc etc... :1b

Is the party Susan a leftover from one of your more upmarket cheese and pineapple on a stick wine tasting evenings Sunnyday?

(OMG I know I'm in for a beating now, but just have to have a banter evening we haven't for sooooo long)

We call it a 'lazy susan' but no it isn't, its a segmented tray with a lid. No idea what i'm going to use it for yet but for £1 I had to have it :) Two more high streets near by to trawl through too :D

Is the party Susan a leftover from one of your more upmarket cheese and pineapple on a stick wine tasting evenings Sunnyday?

(OMG I know I'm in for a beating now, but just have to have a banter evening we haven't for sooooo long)

But of course - just because you favour the hedgehog approach when presenting your cheesy nibbles - there is absolutely no need to mock the old Party Susan! xD

• Like 1

Well if it's as lazy as Rea says it's a wonder anyone got a sniff of pineapple and cheese in the 70's. Now your classic hedgehog grapefruit covered in aluminium foil can't be bettered, no washing up after either, breakfast for the severely hung over or in the bin, so practical

Well if it's as lazy as Rea says it's a wonder anyone got a sniff of pineapple and cheese in the 70's. Now your classic hedgehog grapefruit covered in aluminium foil can't be bettered, no washing up after either, breakfast for the severely hung over or in the bin, so practical

You had a grapefruit?! Cor that's posh! A flattened off potato here. I have vague recollections of a couple of glacé cherries being used eyes. That could be a whole other party though! Edited by Froglet

My mother refused to do either potato or grapefruit... :( we had to have it a stainless steel silver plate, with a white paper doily ..... which is why EVERY ONE of my family buffet type meal now includes a cheese and pineapple hedgehog . This helps to remind my mother the long term effects of her behaviour xD :lol: xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)