Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Who is this man?

HappyMaz

Patrick Troughton?? Seriously I need to know, I'm part way through decorating and at this rate I'll be 'part way through' tomorrow night!

I can see where you are coming from there Rea, but I don't think it's him. The suit is a bit banker/civil servant to me rather than actor.

Definately not Patrick troughton. He looks meditteranean to me. Don't forget actors from way back always wore suits.........not the 'done thing' to be seen in your everyday stuff. Puzzler though, isn't it, and what's really annoying is that his face is very familiar.....at least to this old dear :)

Guest sn0wdr0p

I thought no way at first but a goole search found an old picture of him and it could be him. As always my IT skills fail me and I can't copy it but I found it via a google search using his name and a picture appears on the right with a link to more images. Be patient and scroll a long way down and there he is with another man.