Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The FSF @childcare expo this week

Steve

Hi all -

Just to remind you we'll be up at Olympia this Friday and Saturday (28th/29th March) at the early years Childcare Expo show. We'd love to see our FSF friends up there (never having done anything like this before, it would be a shame if everyone completely ignored us!) and if you're one of the many who have discussed meeting up there, please remember to pop in to our stand, say hello and pick up a FSF badge so others can find and recognise you! Do feel free to use our stand as a meeting up point.

We should be easy to spot. Pretty close to the registration area, we're just behind the main sponsors, Morton Michel. Look for helium filled FSF balloons! We'll be talking about the FSF and demonstrating and answering questions about Tapestry. Look forward to seeing you there. :1b

I can't wait! Not only do I get a day out, a break from a manic period at work, to mix with other lovers of early years, to meet up with FSF folks - but also to meet my son for a meal in the evening before I come home!

The cost, the time investment; the planning etc. can be a major investment so hope it is really worthwhile you being there.

Guest sn0wdr0p

FSF Team - Hope today has gone well and you have had plenty of visitors to your stand and lots of take up for your services.

FSF members - Did many of you get to meet up? Still so gutted that I couldn't come.

Guest sn0wdr0p

Ah that's what happens when you're not at work - you lose track of the days. Thought today was Friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)