Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Only 3 million things left to do.....

once my SEF went on line I felt so much better - really felt like I had achieved a "major" on the to do list, After that some of the other stuff just seemed to get done - less stress I suppose -

I decided last night (or should I say this morning 4am) that it is 'The SEF' that is keeping me awake at night .... So I am making a day in my week off next week to just get it done!!
  • Like 1

I love a list too with a highlighter to mark off and post it notes :)

I do a weekly list then I really feel I mark off and get to the end , it does start all over again on Monday tho lol

I love a list too with a highlighter to mark off and post it notes :)

I do a weekly list then I really feel I mark off and get to the end , it does start all over again on Monday tho lol

Snap!! Exactly what I do too

I like to use different colour highlighters to make it all pretty too (I really need to get out more!) xD

• Like 2

I even add things after I've done them that I didn't even know needed doing just so I can tick them off and look like I've achieved something :/

Have been moving SEF from one list to next for weeks now! yesterday pm finally had a window to get on with it and the portal wouldn't launch gggrrrrrrrr oh well over to the next list :/

• Like 3

Mouse ~ congratulations to your 1,000th post!

(Not a celebratory topic though...) The SEF got so stressful for me so I just submitted a draft, which made feel better. Then it was much easier to get it to what I wanted it to be. It even created helpful pressure, where I kept on thinking about and finding things to add and change, to better reflect what we do.

Edited by Wildflowers
  • Like 1

none of us are rubbish managers we all do different because our settings, staff children are different.

We all face the same problems of being in ratio, working from home low pay lack of support and so on

BUT I love my job

My list of 3 million or more is fun, I'm going back to playgroup after half term so my list includes masking tape, wallpaper, paint, collage, pens, pencils, paper, scarves, photos of my new travelling toy, anything and everything I might be able to put to some use. Exciting :)