Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gloop

I got them from amazon using the link n the original site from the link. Yes hairy basil seeds, it just says basil seeds on the bag when they come. Reading info about them they look like a magic food for all ills!

Edited by Cait

Is that what size the amazon bags were? If so, it's more than enough. You only use a quarter of a cup if I remember rightly.

Quick edit to say that the amazon bags are 200g, but yes, 100 should be plenty

Edited by Cait

Guest youngrisers

wow love this idea but still a fan of shaving foam and plain gloop corn flour and water with a little oil in it have tried adding glitter too very pretty and messy

So what does it do, Rufus? Is it totally solid and 'melts'?

Yes, so it melts at a slow pace and when it melts starts dripping into gloop. When you put it in a bowl it's runny but when you hold the bowl upside down it stays there.

Oh you big wuss!

have to say i have the opposite opinion! Surely ice and snow is something you talk about at this time of year,,,,not so much in the summer???

I strongly suggest that where Cait comes from the ice would have a problem melting at any other Time of the year!!!

• Like 1

Yes that's it. The last time we did something in ice, dinosaur skeletons, the children got bored waiting for it to melt and totally lost interest. We need warm weather for things like that, our building only manages to scrape up to the minimum temperature at this time of year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)