Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Guess who turned up at my gate today.

Ohh I am so jealous!! (never thought I would say that about an inspection) We are still waiting and I am sure I get a new grey hair each day they don't turn up!! Congratulations now you can relax a little and enjoy the run up to that time of year (I refuse to say the C*******s word before the 1st December.

Well done to you and your team. :D:D:D

Well done - we had ours on Monday! Last night was the first night in a long time where I woke up in the night but just enjoyed lying in bed instead of lying awake worrying about the visit!!

Silly thing was I couldn't sleep last night was still wound up from her coming! For all you still waiting, let me reassure you there are nice Mrs O out there. The lady who came was happy to talk to staff and children and she was quite smiley and cope very well with me talking like a crazy women to her as I tried to tell her how wonderful we were.