Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toomuchtoosoon

Me! I just moved my FSF badge to my other jacket. Look out for me. I'm the elderly grey haired lady with a green jacket and a purple-ish scarf with green and black circles on it. Black trousers, black circles under my eyes. I like to be co-ordinated! ;) I wonder if we'll find each other?

O happy maz I'm sure I saw u but we didn't introduce , I had on brown boots short black skirt, tweed jacket o yes some lovely brown knitted tights blond hair

Went into Houses of Parliament , what a farce that was. Lots bickering and point scoring,

We have to keep on so that everyone knows what we are about.

My first ever protest :))

Oh Sue I wish you'd come and said hello. I would have loved to have gone into the HoP but didn't really know what was going on or feel brave enough just to tag onto a group of people I didn't really know. It was hard to know who was who (ie who was on the organising committee and so on). All in all I guess I just felt way out of my comfort zone, and a bit (lot) unconfident.

Next time I'll definitely get organised and find someone to go with.

I spoke to some really passionate people though - what was great about the day was that it was a chance for everyone to share their own personal ethos and philosophies about why they do what they do. And I also spotted Dame Tanni Grey Thompson coming out of the House of Commons, and asked the lady I was with to give her a leaflet, which she gracefully accepted and looked very interested in. So maybe I played a small part in getting the message across!

All in all a positive day (although just reading back what I've written makes me sound like a bit of a sap), but it did make me realise how politically inactive I've been, despite all my moaning about the state of the nation lately. So I guess I'm going to have to do something about that, really...

I'll be there on the next one, and next time we'll have to organise a proper meet up. I'm a lot braver when I'm amongst friends! ;)

• Like 2

That was a lovely post. we also wasn't sure who everyone was, the friend I was with knew quite a few people. we had coffee with the CEO of save childhood organisation that bought about too much too soon campaign.

it felt good to do something that I feel so strongly about.

Well here's to next one and we will have to wear red rose or something as ID :))

Was trying to spy u in the photos, have u seen them on twitter

Edited by Suer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)