Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children in Need 2012 - Photographic Competition

SueFinanceManager

So did all of the photos get solved last night....Inge photo 8???? Looked a bit like a satellite dish???

I will go through the thread and work out who else needs prizes sorted out so if I haven't already been in touch watch out for my pm next week.

Thanks again for all the fun xD

• Like 2

So looked again and again and cannot work out Inge photo 8.....give us a clue....please xD

Thanks to all who joined in and I will announce the big prize winner later but the following people guessed photos correctly;

These ladies have chosen their prize and pm'd me with their addresses so will sort out your gifts soon

Miacat3 - mug

sunnyday - pen & pad

lashes2508 - pen & pad

mouse 63 - pen & pad

The members below, please can you pm me with your address and let me know if you would like a FSF pen, pad or mug :D

hali

woolly1

Sox

eyfs1966

redjayne

HelenD26

Inge

Best wishes

Sue

Admin team

• Like 1

Oh wow! I never win anything and all I had to do to get this one was turn up and have fun! Thank you.

Well a little more news for you, not only did you win the pad you requested but after great deliberations the Moderating Team have announced you as overall winner of the CIN 2012 Photographic Comp. Not only did you do lots of guessing you even managed to upload some pics of your own :D ::1a :D

You get to choose from the following;

Option A – One year’s subscription to ‘Tapestry – Online Learning Journals’

Option B - £20 cheque from the FSF for you to treat yourself

Option C – Choose a book from the following selection;

‘Practical EYFS Handbook 2
nd
Edition’ by Penny Tassoni

‘Child Observation for the Early Years 2
nd
Edition’ by Ioanna Palaiologou

‘Transitions in the Early Years’ by Sue Allingham and ‘The Key Person Approach’ by Jennie Lindon - yes you get both if you chose this one!

Just post here or pm me and let me know what you would like to claim as a prize and I will arrange it.

Well done you
:D

• Like 2

Ridiculous as it sounds I feel somewhat overwhelmed and dare I say it... gobsmacked. Thank you for hosting a lovely evening, lovely competitions and just being around - if it hadn't been for all of you on Friday night I strongly suspect I'd have just spent the evening being fed up, miserable and wallowing in it all a little. Instead you really cheered me up and made me feel included - one of the things I love about this place! Thank you!

• Like 4

Is it a personal CD player

Apologies, just found the answer to this one it was the iron!

What was number 8 Inge, did anyone get it?

a satellite dish... Sue gave the answer... not got original on lappy but can post full version when I can get to the pc.

Well done Helen on the win..

£12,00 went to CIN

Edited by Inge
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)