Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lavatory Brushes?

Indelicate I know, but how do other settings deal with loo brushes? My previous advisor was fine with them in the loo, but new one isn't (and rightly so) I just can't find the right option. I hate having to keep them in different rooms and risk dripping yuk through the house. Does anyone have, or know of, a child safe loo brush? Do you use disposable ones? Oh the joy of it all!!

Honey

My hubby bought one last year and I refuse to use it. They're horrible, germ laden things. :unsure:

Couldn't agree more - yuck.........

I don't use them at home or at pre-school - a good dose of bleach seems to do the trick! :1b

• Like 1

loo brushes should be banned - unfortunately they are present in our loos so are pushed behind stack at back of loo - doubt the cleaner uses them anyway as when i first arrived they were covered in dust- I have advised that they should find the bin !!! Bleach should not be used in settings whilst children are present incase of any residue left behind - white vinegar is great for loosening those hard to remove deposits ! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)